CND Perfect Color and Retention + Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been using perfect color powders with R+ liquid for and since my training.

But I was thinking about trying the R+ powders, of which I have a couple.

Can anyone advise what the differences are, in terms of workability for example.

Do you have a preference?

Thanks for reading xx

Hi Hun, I did my training over the summer, (due to have my qualification day in oct) I have used both perfect colour and retention powders while I have been practicing, and I asked my educator if there were any differences, she advised to work wetter with the retention powders. To be fair I have only used the clear retention powder so far, but had really good results with it. Will try and find some piccies. X

I was told on my training that the retention+ powders give much better clarity although i haven't tried them myself yet x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Hun, I did my training over the summer, (due to have my qualification day in oct) I have used both perfect colour and retention powders while I have been practicing, and I asked my educator if there were any differences, she advised to work wetter with the retention powders. To be fair I have only used the clear retention powder so far, but had really good results with it. Will try and find some piccies. X

Thanks Hun, that'd be great! :) x

I was told on my training that the retention+ powders give much better clarity although i haven't tried them myself yet x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Retention + goes on like a dream, amazing clarity (clients think it is better than gel), great durability and I always rant and rave about it :D

Retention + goes on like a dream, amazing clarity (clients think it is better than gel), great durability and I always rant and rave about it :D

Wow really!!?!!

Okay, I'm going to have a go then I think. What are your tips for ratio, if any? X

Latest posts

Back