CND Perfect colour powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hey Geeks
I have just been looking on a suppliers website and I notice that they have 3 different kits of perfect colour powders. Perfect colour bolds, Perfect colour skin tones and Perfect Colour Shimmers. They also have individual colours in iridescent glitter, silver shimmer, black and red. Are these new? I don't see them on the CND site. Is this what we would use for custom blends now?

Jackie

Which wholesaler has these in? As they are discontinued stock? I have been after one of those colours for ages, even asked on here if anyone knew how to make the same colour!!

Hey Geeks
I have just been looking on a suppliers website and I notice that they have 3 different kits of perfect colour powders. Perfect colour bolds, Perfect colour skin tones and Perfect Colour Shimmers. They also have individual colours in iridescent glitter, silver shimmer, black and red. Are these new? I don't see them on the CND site. Is this what we would use for custom blends now?

Jackie

This must be really old stock as those colours were discontinued many moons ago. Poor florence (havent forgotten your pm .. just regrouping after a long Easter weekend :hug:) You can achieve all those colours now with additives and pigments and the new Retention+ powders are all pre-mixed for different skin tones for ease of use. Enjoy the new Retention+ powders. :biggrin:

This must be really old stock as those colours were discontinued many moons ago. Poor florence (havent forgotten your pm .. just regrouping after a long Easter weekend :hug:) You can achieve all those colours now with additives and pigments and the new Retention+ powders are all pre-mixed for different skin tones for ease of use. Enjoy the new Retention+ powders. :biggrin:

Oh Geeg, I feel so out of it, I don't seem to be getting any information about new products from CND, not sure how to rectify that. I accidently stumbled across the new summer scentsations a week ago when I was at my supplier getting other stuff! I did post a while ago about recipes for the new additives to make custom blends but didn't get much response!

Florence dear .. you need to spend more time here and join the CND Facebook page as well as a few of the groups here that are dedicated to your interests. CND use every modern means of communication to keep everyone updated, but if you don't look at them or sign up to them, you wont see all the information there is to help you. Im afraid you can't blame CND for lack of information. what about a trade magazine to help you keep up? It's all there hunni.

Most new things are launched globally if possible so no one is missing out. CND are committed to doing this always in the future. No one needs to feel 'second rate' or out of the loop. DEMAND from your supplier and get what you need. All the new colours, all the new Brisa Lite? They should have it all .. if not, you need to put yourself out and ring CND direct and comp`lain.

Blame your supplier if you want to blame anyone ... theyare the ones that seem a bit on the slack side. :hug:

Additive recipes can be found right here on Sqalon geek in the Additives group ... http://www.salongeek.com/groups/cnd+additives+geeks.html

Last edited:
Thanks Geeg!
I just got my first issue of nails magazine through last week and I have the CND facebook page. I learnt all about brisa lite from Salon geek. But you are right about my supplier, they leave much to be desired, they don't stock half of what I need! I will contact CND direct to discuss.

Thanks Geeg!
I just got my first issue of nails magazine through last week and I have the CND facebook page. I learnt all about brisa lite from Salon geek. But you are right about my supplier, they leave much to be desired, they don't stock half of what I need! I will contact CND direct to discuss.

I think you can call the free on 0800NAILS X

Latest posts

Back