CND Plexigel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feline

Reaction score
I’m interested in trying CND Plexigel, is there anyone using it who can share more about the product and it’s uses?

Is there a trial kit?

I have it, am trialling it on myself, not cyeap, no trial kits available

Great, what do you think of it so far?

I like the idea of it and I think the message that comes with it is nice, that it’s a clean system to use, gel pots easily get sticky, and that it’s been formulated with nail health professionals.

With the cost, I imagine it would knock out a few other costs that could make up for it? For instance hard gel service? Would you see that potential in the product?

I love the nail art on the advertising. Embellishment is always welcome on my own nails and the fact that these are more encapsulated makes it something I could safely offer clients, knowing there’s no risk of it coming away or falling off etc.

So far so good with the Shaper as a NNO, 7 days on amd a few tiny chips to FE but on me that's really good going. No lifting at the cuticle or side walls, again, on me thats pretty good going.

Hoping to test the Builder next week. I'll sculpt a couple and tip a couple to compare.

To encapsulate will work well I think. The free webinar is quite good and they say you can use the dispersion layer for foil application, I haven't tried yet.

They're selling each product seperately now which is handy

Thanks Trinity.

I’d love to hear about the builder too, this is the one that enables creating an extension?

I’m really interested, it involves buying another lamp for me but I’ll see how things go along.

I feel you with the FE chipping 😄 one of those things sometimes !x

Thanks Trinity.

I’d love to hear about the builder too, this is the one that enables creating an extension?

I’m really interested, it involves buying another lamp for me but I’ll see how things go along.

I feel you with the FE chipping 😄 one of those things sometimes !x

Cures in both CND LED lamps, I think it cures in the Lecente lamp too but you'd beed to confirm, I wasn't really listening as I don't use it 😆

I'll update with the Builder

Latest posts

Back