CND Plum Truffle & Sparkle Shellac match?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks,

I did a pedicure for a friend in CND Plum Truffle & Plum Truffle Sparkle which she loved. I'm doing the same for her next week and she'd like contrasting Shellac on her hands. Can anyone recommend a good colour match?

Thank you in advance!

Lucy x

Do you mean that would compliment with the same hues/tones but not a match?

Good choice by the way I love that combo. Off to match it up to my Shellac's xx

A close match would be good but without sparkles if you know what I mean! It's one of my favourites too!

I've not got a huge Shellac collection yet but am happy to buy more colours if necessary.

Thanks!

Lx

For contrast how about either rock royalty or masquerade layered with hot chilis (this is one of the two I can't recall but I believe they look similar?) xx

Oops pic attached. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338066709.228463.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338066709.228463.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 911
I'd say it's somewhere between masquerade and red baroness. Maybe if you had purple or rock royalty underneath it would bring out a more plum tone? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338067065.349682.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338067065.349682.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 6,252
Thank you much, this is really helpful! Masquerade looks food and I actually have this colour so will offer it as an option!

Will let you know what we go with!

Lx

So sorry, dreadful predictive text!!!

Hiya Lucy, I remember reading Gigi mentioned about the Plum truffle. Here is the link in the Shellac Lover Group. Basically she mentioned that the plum truffle is close to Red Baroness. x

Salon Geek - Information to help

Latest posts

Back