CND polish newest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
Want to wear the newest CND polish line for midwest show but when is the earthy one coming out? Saw a glimpse in the masters newsletter but have not seen it since.

Are Creative in London??? If so where??

I went to ONSN in Leeds today and you should see all the polishes that they have brought back! They were apparently discontinued but they are all back in and they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

(I also caught a glimpse of Sam going to the warehouse, meant to say hi! Sorry!)

The new earthy colours are for Summer as far as I know and I think they are expected in March???? Or was that May???? :rolleyes:

I'm sure somebody will be able to tell you more! But there is a new glitter polish called 'Sugar Baby' and another called 'Mother of Pearl' and they are definatley must haves!

I bought 'Tongue-in-Cheek' today, and it is beautiful!
(I am buying them slowly as I can afford them, so as you can imagine it was a nightmare to choose today! :lol: :lol: )

Can't wait till Olympia - new range of enamels are definitely on my shopping list :D Need to make some decisions on which ones to stock for when I open my new salon along with a million and one other things.

Shaza

oooo shaza maybe we will see each other in the que again :lol: you can help me make my mind up then!! :green:

beautifulnails03 said:
I'm sure somebody will be able to tell you more! But there is a new glitter polish called 'Sugar Baby' and another called 'Mother of Pearl' and they are definatley must haves!

Those polishes sound interesting (as if my case isn't heavy enough with all these fab Creative polishes that keep coming out :rolleyes: !)....are they available at the OSNS now or are they being launched at the show first?

nailsbynicola said:
oooo shaza maybe we will see each other in the que again :lol: you can help me make my mind up then!! :green:

Hiya Babe

We definitely need to meet up coz I need all the help I can get choosing stuff - I'm just gonna get soooo carried away and want it all :eek:

R u staying overnight or travelling up on the day? Let me know coz I'm booked in to the Hilton Olympia on Sat night.

Shaza

At this second, I cant tell you more (as I have no info infront of my bad self), but CND have just released 60 classic shades for the European Market... and they are sweet ;)

The Nail Geek said:
At this second, I cant tell you more (as I have no info infront of my bad self), but CND have just released 60 classic shades for the European Market... and they are sweet ;)
You're such a tease Mr G ;)

any chance one of those classic shades is metro? that is my all time very fav color been discontinued for ages tho...

The spring colors are called Dig and are very pretty earthy tones got my newest newsleter yesterday although it doent mention if they are available yet.

beautifulnails03 said:
The new earthy colours are for Summer as far as I know and I think they are expected in March???? Or was that May???? :rolleyes:
This 'earthy colour collection' you are refering to will be called 'Dig' and is the new SPRING collection available brand new at Olympia. The Summer colours will be completely different! Just an FYI:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back