CND Pro Beauty promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeofBeauty

Beautyispassion
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell me what offers CND had at excel last year, I know they won't be at excel retailing but I will be purchasing some things online,

I want to purchase the kit which has the new led lamp, shellac colours etc and I am going to wait untill the weekend,

Can anyone remember if there were any offers off the whole kit?

Thanks

I read somewhere that cnd won't be selling any products but you can order on line, think they may be doing some offers on line. There was going to be doing more demo's or something, I maybe wrong but I'm sure it was on an email or something.

I read somewhere that cnd won't be selling any products but you can order on line, think they may be doing some offers on line. There was going to be doing more demo's or something, I maybe wrong but I'm sure it was on an email or something.

That's right, there'll be no direct selling or having to queue as in recent years, and everyone will have the same opportunity to purchase products and special show offers via the Sweet Squared website.

Thanks, I will keep a look out for them.

I'm sure the email said that offers would be available on their site from this Saturday

Latest posts

Back