CND products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
I haven't posted much and didn't realise I posted this in skin Geek! So I am posting again in the right place.;)

I am a qualified therapist but haven't train with CND and would like to use the nail fresh as so many people say it is great for cleaning up smile line's on french manicure. Is it possible to just buy this or do you need to be trained? If it's not possible can anyone suggest anything else that would be good to clean up with. I don't do very many and i am not very confident so something to make life easier would be great. :D

Many thanks.

I haven't posted much and didn't realise I posted this in skin Geek! So I am posting again in the right place.;)

I am a qualified therapist but haven't train with CND and would like to use the nail fresh as so many people say it is great for cleaning up smile line's on french manicure. Is it possible to just buy this or do you need to be trained? If it's not possible can anyone suggest anything else that would be good to clean up with. I don't do very many and i am not very confident so something to make life easier would be great. :D

Many thanks.

You would need to open an account with Sweet Squared to be able to purchase from them, and they would need to see a copy of your certificate to ensure you are qualifed to perform manicures, you would then be able to purchase any of their manicure and pedicure products which are fab, but not any of the L&P or gel. I also believe if you have an account with Ellisons, they also sell CND products. hth

Many thanks.

As a qualified therapist youcan buy Nail Fresh from CND 08452106060 .. speak to one of the sweet hearts in sales and they will fix you up. x

Thanks for the quick replies.
I will give them a ring as soon as i'm back in the uk x

Many thanks.

How does this work? I mean how does nail fresh clesan up a smile line, i am really interested in this. xxx

How does this work? I mean how does nail fresh clesan up a smile line, i am really interested in this. xxx

You take a nice clean pointed brush .. dip it in the Nail Fresh and squeeze out the excess. Then use the point of the brush gently along the smile line of the polish and it melts the polish out without running into it or making it sticky.

Nail Fresh contains Ether and this evaporates so quickly that it does the perfect job without smearing.

Nail Fresh can also used in the same way to clean up around the cuticle line or anything off the skin .... marvelous stuff. Why anyone ever uses cotton wound round a cuticle stick these days is beyond me when Using Nail Fresh is so easy and clean and quick.

I LOVE the nail fresh trick, I hated painting nails when I started in the salon last year, but now I get excited when I see a file and polish in the book lol.
Nail fresh has helped me with my 'french polish' lack of confidence.. and clients think you are magic lol..
You will wonder how you managed without using it.

My polishing technique has improved an awful lot now over time, but I still usually swipe out any little tiny areas that are not perfect just to.... well because I am picky lol

:hug:

I I still usually swipe out any little tiny areas that are not perfect just to.... well because I am picky lol

:hug:

and because you LOOOOOVE nailfresh right?? LOL Love it too, and had the chance to tell a friend this she uses scrubfresh on her clients, thought about taking credit but nahh couldn't:p

Latest posts

Back