CND Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone know if there are still loads of stuff for sale at Leeds (old stock) and if they do mail order?

I have had a break from nails for the last 7 months due to my mum passing away and sold all my stuff but I am desperate to start up again and need EVERYTHING.......

Most liquidated stock is now pretty depleted, however there is still stuff remaining. Is there something specific you're after?

Where do I start?:) Scrubfresh, Cool Blue, gelbond, Retention+, powders, etc as well as some Christmas goodies to retail. I heard there was a new Scentsations flavour, I think it was blackcurrant and fig?? These went down really well last year with my clients as they bought them for Xmas pressies.

Sadly, the liquidated stock was mostly non-CND stuff :(

Saying that, there is plenty of what you are asking for :D and yes, the new Scentsations is Black Currant & Fig and available in limited supply in the lotion, scrub and X-Mas favours (.5 oz). I suspect that the scrubs may have already gone though (with the other favours soon to follow)

HTHs

OK, thanks anyway, I will contact all the other suppliers and see if I can get everything I need. Would love to have some of those scrubs.
Do they come in any other flavour?

Yup :) just give Sweet Squared a call :D

the phone will be ringing off the hook first thing Monday morning! (not open on Saturday by any chance?)

Not right now :)

Sadly, the liquidated stock was mostly non-CND stuff :(

Saying that, there is plenty of what you are asking for :D and yes, the new Scentsations is Black Currant & Fig and available in limited supply in the lotion, scrub and X-Mas favours (.5 oz). I suspect that the scrubs may have already gone though (with the other favours soon to follow)

HTHs
Most of it non CND stuff....:rolleyes:...now why doesnt that surprise me...;)

Aww well, I suppose you do deserve some time off :). Do you know when there will be a product catalogue available?

Aww well, I suppose you do deserve some time off :). Do you know when there will be a product catalogue available?
Looks like it is slated to land November 19th

Most of it non CND stuff....:rolleyes:...now why doesnt that surprise me...;)
There wasn't a whole lot of saleable CND stock left over from Hyperion. Looks people cleaned it out before Hyperion took a nose dive. Lord knows there wasnt enough CND in the UK over the past year (though that has recently changed!) :D

When I called the other day I was told that you didn't have any of the blackcurrant scentsations and wouldn't be getting any more.

Was that incorrect ?

We just got an air frieght in yesterday that was dripping with Black Currant. Saying that, it is going pretty quickly and I doubt we will be able to get anymore in after this shipment :)

We just got an air frieght in yesterday that was dripping with Black Currant. Saying that, it is going pretty quickly and I doubt we will be able to get anymore in after this shipment :)

Argh now I will have to make another order :lol:

Note to self - Monday @ 9 - Phone SS

When I called the other day I was told that you didn't have any of the blackcurrant scentsations and wouldn't be getting any more.

Was that incorrect ?

I was told they'd never had it in and was waiting for the first delivery of it.. lookes like I've missed the boat again ! lol

Latest posts

Back