CND profile picture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
does anyone know what polish is used on the CND facebook profile picture please?

Can you post a link? Thanks! :)

It is Fireberry with Copper Shimmer. :green:

really...wow! i was beginning to think it was Shellac with glitter. the sparkle is immense considering its a polish and shimmer. gonna have to seek these out this weekend at Manchester :hug:

just looked back at the picture. It doesn't look like fireberry.

Last edited:
really...wow! i was beginning to think it was Shellac with glitter. the sparkle is immense considering its a polish and shimmer. gonna have to seek these out this weekend at Manchester :hug:

just looked back at the picture. It doesn't look like fireberry.

The image of the girl with the lips painted one lip red and the other red gold and the nail half n half is the one I am describing. It is Fireberry with Copper shimmer.

geeg-albums-minx+%26amp%3B+shellac+images++%26amp%3B+glitzy+lips-picture41997-fireberry-copper-shimmer.jpg

If you are thinking of another image then you will have to copy and paste it for me to see.

No, this one.

Welcome to Facebook

Thought it was CND but it's S2.

i do like that copper shimmer though. we have the Firebeery and use it quite alot. Need Copper Shimmer :)

OOOhh, i take it S2 with have al the glitters at M/chester?

That you will have to ask them ... They certainly do not take the whole warehouse to the shows.

Latest posts

Back