CND quality going downhill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrunchyChips

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed the quality of CND to be going seriously downhill.
The files here in Canada have become so cheap they don't even last 1 service. They removed the logo from the hot shot file which is why I purchased them in the first place and now combined with the low quality of the files I can't justify spending the premium price which is always over 1$ each.

The LED lamps. I am on my 4th one since last Sepemeber.
The fan went in my first one.
The second one had bulb issues.
3rd one has stiff buttons they wouldn't turn on and now my 4th lamp has bulb issues and only the middle bulb isn't curing product.

When I call CND customer service they have a rep named Deedee who is just so rude to talk too. She talks over you. Does not let you finish a sentence and has an overall attitude problem I'm always extremely anxious and nervous when I call because she's just so rude and their products are not performing well.

So far three of my suppliers have stopped carrying the line because there is just newer more Innovative products available on the market now that actually perform well and I'm starting to feel as though I should just make the switch I'm just out early devastated because I have put thousands of dollars into this brand and I'm getting nothing out of it and every time I call them to have my needs met they make me feel awful.

The files here in Canada have become so cheap they don't even last 1 service. They removed the logo from the hot shot file which is why I purchased them in the first place and now combined with the low quality of the files I can't justify spending the premium price which is always over 1$ each.

3rd one has stiff buttons they wouldn't turn on and now my 4th lamp has bulb issues and only the middle bulb isn't curing product.

When I call CND customer service they have a rep named Deedee who is just so rude to talk too. She talks over you. Does not let you finish a sentence and has an overall attitude problem I'm always extremely anxious and nervous when I call because she's just so rude and their products are not performing well.

So far three of my suppliers have stopped carrying the line because there is just newer more Innovative products available on the market now that actually perform well and I'm starting to feel as though I should just make the switch I'm just out early devastated because I have put thousands of dollars into this brand and I'm getting nothing out of it and every time I call them to have my needs met they make me feel awful.
Their lamp is terrible! So bad that my distributor gives it away with polish purchase. They now offer Vinylux at drugstores which peeves me to no end. I don't use their files but I will say that since they went non pro I have been looking for a new brand. I love bioseaweed! I am about to buy their whole line. However, as mad at CND I am, I can't quit them. I love vinylux and shellac soaks off like a dream.

I really dislike the LED lamp, the cable is ridiculous! Why put it underneath and not at the side? It keeps coming loose. The buttons look cheap as does the overall look of the lamp. Very disappointing after all the hype!

Does anyone have a solution to my nightmare. I have a client that wants acrylic nails with gel polish, acrylic paint ( nail art), gel top coat. Just did her and her top coat turned dull, part of her art work came off. I'm just pulling my hair out. Pls help.

I can't speak for Canada sadly but we represent CND in the UK and I agree 100% on the files EXCEPT - they have (as in the international team) have assured me they have moved supplier as WE ALL complained. As to LED we get a percentage extra to take care of ones that 'go'. Here it's a situation of no guarantees on appliances being used for professional use because the pro's use then so much more than a consumer would (like a hair dryer). I have copied this link to them direct however as they need to see your viesw - our customers here in the UK mean everything to us and I ALWAYS make sure their POV is heard! As to DeeDee I am sorry but don't know them to respond. Love & Respect Samantha Sweet aka Mrs Geek

Latest posts

Back