CND red colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Anyone got any info if Creative do a deep red enamel. I know they do company red but I was after a red like a pillar box colour. Thanks

Candy Apple and Wildefire are great reds too x

when I was practising on my daughter on my course we used a fantastic red colour...don't know what it was called though...so I have been a complete waste of time PMSL .... sorry :smack:

It was a CND one though...:lol:

I recommend wildfire, have it on my toes at mo and i love it!

wildfire rings a bell...

I have been using a real pillarbox red recently from CND called

Dance USA (Number 372).

It is absolutely a gorgeous red (and I mean red)!!

Dance USA (Number 372).

maybe it was that one lol... I really need to take more notice...:eek:

Dance USA (Number 372).

I've got this one and was wearing it last week - they can certainly see you coming wearing this:)

AB Positive is a great red :D

Ive ordered the wild fire, but I thought it looked deep pink. Ellisons dont seem to have alot of colours in:cry:

AB Positive is a great red :D

thats my daughters blood group...!!!!

Spike is a lovely colour...it's not red...but it looks like satin sheets in a boudoir

Anyone got any info if Creative do a deep red enamel. I know they do company red but I was after a red like a pillar box colour. Thanks

If this is what you are after then Wildfire is not the one. Nor is Spike or Satin sheets etc. None of these are PILLAR BOX RED girls. :rolleyes:

Dance USA ... IS!

I ordered the wildfire this am before I put out the post as ellisons didnt have hardly any colours!In fact I spent around 40 mins on the phone with 2 different companys sorting out my order.....and I still have to wait till the end ofthe week. Gigi is right about the red and it will be worth waiting for.

If this is what you are after then Wildfire is not the one. Nor is Spike or Satin sheets etc. None of these are PILLAR BOX RED girls. :rolleyes:

Dance USA ... IS!

LOL...I was going a little off thread and saying I liked Spike because it looked like REAL satin sheets in a boudoir... but is there an enamel called satin sheets???? Bet there is a Boudoir too... :lol:

LOL...I was going a little off thread and saying I liked Spike because it looked like REAL satin sheets in a boudoir... but is there an enamel called satin sheets???? Bet there is a Boudoir too... :lol:

I am sure I have one called satin sheets, not sure about the boudoir though.

Latest posts

Back