CND rentention powder- STILL LIFTING

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik

Reaction score
hello ladies, I really need your help. I have changed over brands thinking this is a better product, however people are lifting worse then the other product. I am watching CND video's and takings people advice, however they appear to be lifting 7 days later. I also noticed when i drill its cracks the acrylic in the sides of the cuticles. I have been doing a gel overlay with IBD intense seal. but yeh, im stuck..... HELP

Assuming firstly that your prep is sufficient and your mix is good ....

If you are getting lifting with Retention+ then one thing you may not be doing is applying correctly ... And means pressing and packing the product firmly onto the nail surface.

Many are too tentative about pressing around the sidewalks and eponychium area, fearing that if they press too firmly, the product will touch the skin and lift.

But press and pack you must and do it firmly to get maximum contact with the nail surface. End of lifting.

hello, i just done a clients hands. and pressed firmly, time will now tell. i do think i do good prep. sometimes i even think i may over prep lol. the nails do not come off at all. they have just been lifting at sidewalls. so hopefully applying pressure may work.

Latest posts

Back