CND Retention + help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda@Ritual

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Need your help, I went to a beauty show last year and wanted to buy a new L+P as wanted a better quality product than what I was using. I went to the Sweet Squared stand and asked the girl there what she had for acrylics. She sold me Retention + liquid, and the pink, white and clear powders.
The thing is I am going to start using it and after checking out for mix ratio tips etc most of the people using it are using it for sculpting nails.

Can I use this on tips or can I only use for sculpting? I hope not as it was expensive to buy.

Or can anyone recommend a good L+P to use for what I want.
:confused:

Would appreciate some help from those who have much more experience than me.

Thanks
X

hi yes these are fine to use with tips. they are superb quality product too. xx

You can use the Retention liquid and powders on tips or sculpted forms, either are fine and will work. CND L+P are amazing products, they're the best I've experienced with. Both on myself and clients.

You can mix fine glitter with your clear powder to create new looks and a whole variety of glitter colored tips :) That's what I do, my clients love it!

I tried a started pack and loved the products I use both for sculpting and over tips and works well for both.

I saw a massive difference in my clients nails when returning for maintenance.

When back in uk I'm going to do a conversion course 100%

Brilliant! Thanks everyone for your advice.
Just need to get the consistency right now! :eek:

xx

I didnt thing S2 carried L&P OR Brisa gel at the shows ?

Brilliant! Thanks everyone for your advice.
Just need to get the consistency right now! :eek:

xx

To get the best from retention + you would really benefit from a conversion class that will show you how to use the products properly:D

Hi Yeah, I got it along with the last 6 Shellac colours last year at Manchester, I must have been lucky if they don't normally sell it at shows.

x

Hi Anne Marie

I am hoping to do a class this year but finding the time is hard at the minute but have promised myself I will have to take time and do it!

Latest posts

Back