CND Retention+

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac newbie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've done a search but can't really get a clear answer

I still have all my retention plus and I'm thinking of switching back from nsi as I'm running low now and seems silly to restock when I don't need to.

I have retention plus liquid and powders, nail fresh and nail prime.

I know you don't have to use either of the latter two products with retention plus but I always did as an insurance policy so to speak.... Problem is, I can't remember which order.

I'm thinking it's nail fresh, scrub fresh then nail prime and apply l&p - am I right?

Tia

Xx

hi, I don't use any primer no need with retention+,so cuticle work,file nails to correct shape and length,roughen nail plate slightly, scrubfresh than L&P

Same here. Have never used primer at all. I find it is overkill to do all 3! Proper prep and scrubfresh is all that is necessary :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok but I have some nsi clients who need the acid primer to keep them on (ex NSS clients who are hairdressers!) so I'm reluctant to just suck it and see when I go back to retention. If I did wNt to use nail fresh and prime, is the order I posted right? X

It's cuticle work, scrub fresh then nail fresh then primer but I'd be shocked you needed all 3 with Retention Plus. I agree with the others, proper prep is all you need :)

Hi all,

I've done a search but can't really get a clear answer

I still have all my retention plus and I'm thinking of switching back from nsi as I'm running low now and seems silly to restock when I don't need to.

I have retention plus liquid and powders, nail fresh and nail prime.

I know you don't have to use either of the latter two products with retention plus but I always did as an insurance policy so to speak.... Problem is, I can't remember which order.

I'm thinking it's nail fresh, scrub fresh then nail prime and apply l&p - am I right?

Tia

Xx

If your going back to retention + I would bother with nail fresh or primer unless you have some clients that experience lifting issues, Scrub fresh should be more than adequate, although I do use primer on every client, just nail fresh for lift prone clients x

If your going back to retention + I would bother with nail fresh or primer unless you have some clients that experience lifting issues, Scrub fresh should be more than adequate, although I do use primer on every client, just nail fresh for lift prone clients x

Think that's what I'm gonna do, I've got a good client base, don't want to risk loosing them.
Will keep both and just use fresh and prime together on my hairdressers lol x

Latest posts

Back