CND salon wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
Now I'm trained with Cnd and using their products I wanted to invest in some of their salon wear. Can anyone advise me in what type of purple the tunic is please? Light, dark, lilac, violet? Theres no images and nobody us answering my email, Strange. Thank you :)

Have you got a Catologue? theres a picture in there, its not dark, light or bright just a nice general purple!! lol i will try find a picture for you!

Theres a like to an un logoed one!
belle purple tunic, belle purple uniform

There's a picture of it in the S2 catalogue - its quite a dark purple, almost as dark as Purple Purple Shellac if that helps, but with a bit more of an aubergine tinge I'd say - well that's how it looks in the catalogue anyway!

HTH :biggrin:

Ooops - crossed posts Amelia! :D

The one in the catalogue looks a brighter colour than the one in the link above - I expect they're the same in reality but I don't know which would be closer to the "true" colour.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies I didn't want a lilac coloured one I wanted it darker and that looks perfect. No I don't have a catalogue at the moment. Il order a tunic after the weekend and see what it's like. Thanks again x

No probs :biggrin:

I like the purple too, but I have a dilemma on the trouser front - I don't fancy white, but I'm not sure black will look right with the purple?! :rolleyes:

Hi ..just butting in as I sit here in my purple tunic with black trousers lol...they look great together...well I think so:biggrin:..x

I wear black leggings at the moment so was going to continue with those but may invest in some black trousers too. I don't think white will be rigt for me as I'm so clumsy and they won't stay white for long with all my products/dinner etc spilt on them haha

Hi ..just butting in as I sit here in my purple tunic with black trousers lol...they look great together...well I think so:biggrin:..x

Thanks for the reassurance - modelling pics??! :D

Latest posts

Back