CND Scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've got a home beauty room and I'm looking for some different things I can retail, I use Shellac and Vinylux so I'm thinking about getting some Scentsation washes and lotions but just wondered how well they retail and which fragrances are best please?

Thank you :) x

I too work from home, all my clients love my Coconut & Mango scentsations handwash, I used to sell quite a few a month but it's dropped off lately I've just realised. It smells like suntan lotion, cocktails and holidays so I think thats why it goes well. I sell lots of Almond Hydrating Lotion but thats because everyone gets a blob at the end of their treatment. The christmas specials usually go down well, the Gingerbread and Vanila Velvet were massive hits a couple of years ago, but I haven't liked the recent ones. It's hit and miss like most retail things I think, sometimes they're in favour and sometimes not.

Thank you, I was thinking of getting some in to use on my clients after their Shellac treatment then offer them for sale as well :)

I too work from home, all my clients love my Coconut & Mango scentsations handwash, I used to sell quite a few a month but it's dropped off lately I've just realised. It smells like suntan lotion, cocktails and holidays so I think thats why it goes well. I sell lots of Almond Hydrating Lotion but thats because everyone gets a blob at the end of their treatment. The christmas specials usually go down well, the Gingerbread and Vanila Velvet were massive hits a couple of years ago, but I haven't liked the recent ones. It's hit and miss like most retail things I think, sometimes they're in favour and sometimes not.
I love the Almond Hydrating lotion and black cherry and nutmeg.
Did get one called Enchant one Christmas and that was divine.... Wish to see it again!

I love the coconut and mango and tangerine and lemongrass. I use after Shellac and with mani and pedi's.

What do they retail for?

Latest posts

Back