CND Sculpting thingy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Am I going mad :rolleyes: (Don't answer that actually!! ha ha).

I feel sure I have read in one of my many nail mags that Samuel Sweet is showing his sculpting talents one day in April?? (I think). After rifling through nail mag after nail mag, I still cannot find the details!!!

Can anyone help me on this one?

Thanks guys!

JEnny - Nails

Jenny-Nails said:
I feel sure I have read in one of my many nail mags that Samuel Sweet is showing his sculpting talents one day in April?? (I think).
Can anyone help me on this one? JEnny - Nails
I think it is May 17th (think) - Samuel will doing one of the Monday Seminars at the OSNS in Leeds - free to all for a learning experience!! (oh yes and free bubbly + hors deuvres- spelt wrong I would imagine)!!

Mrs Geek said:
I think it is May 17th (think) - Samuel will doing one of the Monday Seminars at the OSNS in Leeds - free to all for a learning experience!! (oh yes and free bubbly + hors deuvres- spelt wrong I would imagine)!!

Thanks for that Mrs Geek, I'll give Designer Nails a call to get the details? Directions how to get there, times etc.

Just as a matter of interest, do you know how busy these seminars get??? I'm just wondering if I'll have to bring my bnoculars so I can see what's going on from the back of a crowd? :eek:

Jenny - Nails

The room is set up with 2-3 large plasma screens just in case you are not 'ring side'.

Every MOnday Mentoring session has been VERY well attended ... dont know if it is the demos or the cannapés that draw them in :biggrin: but they do get many attendees.

It's a great evening so enjoy.

hiya

might make a little trip then........but on my flyer it says may 10th???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back