CND Shellac art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies,(and gents),I'm looking at doing another course in shellac maybe,I'm L&P trained with CND but love working with shellac,can anyone recommend what would be a good path for me to go down,was thinking art?

Have you done the shellac brings me back course? I think you need that first then the art and style is a great one for art. X

Hi, yes I have with Justine ,looked at art and style and master painter maybe? But unsure which is better,

Has anyone been on either of these courses? Any feed back would be great

I've done them! Loved them both. You learn different things from both courses. I'd recommend doing art and style first then move onto master painter xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are they very different?

Art and styles is literally a full day of play time with your Shellac. You'll learn lots of techniques and have an absolute blast.

Master Painter you are showing your skill with a full colour and with french. You learn advanced techniques and are tested on your knowledge of Shellac and on your skills. It's a pass or fail course x

Steph xx

Aahhh I see, so could you do master painter straight off? Or do you not learn enough in the class to pass?

Looks like I'll do art and style first than master painter,thanks geeks

Latest posts

Back