CND Shellac, Bella Forma or Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minstrel

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking at doing some nail courses in the next couple of months and have 3 options for training. Cnd, gelish or Bella forma training. There is a huge price difference between them all. Am I better doing the training for Cnd and paying about £600 extra?

Everybody in the area I live have been trained using bellissima gel nail courses (although they do use cnd shellac products aswell) so I'm wondering if I would be better paying the extra for the training for Cnd courses. Is the training better? And are the products better?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

X

Are you talking about doing enhancements? Because the only thing you need to buy and perform CND shellac services is a manicure certificate. So if it's just gel polish, you don't need to spend £600. You wouldn't have to even do a shellac course, altho I did mine with CND for £50 plus vat and it's worth doing. X

Have a look on Sweet Squared. The CND shellac beginners class is only £295+vat you receive a full kit worth £250 too!!

CND 100% it's just worth it.

Latest posts

Back