CND Shellac colour coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synthey

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

So I’m completely new at doing something like this. But I really need advice, and unfortunately I’ve no one I can ask in person. So, for over a year or so I’ve wanted my own CND shellac set (with them being so expensive i never got round to buying them myself), and finally my wish came true when my partner bought me the base coat, the top coat, and a colour to go with it for my birthday just gone. But I think we’ve ran into a problem, he told me he bought the polish on Wish, the base coat and top coat on amazon from the same buyer as a duo. I’m confident the base and top are legitimate. But I’m not on the colour... please please can someone tell me if this is real or fake? I’d be so greatful as I’ve read a lot of post stating to not use if it’s not the real thing. Been through soo many articles and pictures which has convince my mind of it being fake :(

(I’ve added all 3 polishes just to be safe! All products have the batch codes, on the base of the bottle and box, top coat box however does not)

(I’ve also been reading that the base MUST be smooth... with no ridges or bumps)

Many thanks in advance!
Synthey xx

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, we’re unable to answer your specific query as this is a forum for qualified professionals.
I will point out that all our pro’s buy their CND products from the authorised U.K. distributors, not online from a potentially Fake seller.

Latest posts

Back