CND Shellac colour comparisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieG

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

After some colour advice please. How similar are:

Fadora and Faux Fur?
Dark Lava and Masquerade?
Purple Purple and Rock Royalty?

And do I need Gold VIP Status if I already have Silver?
X

Hi Geeks.

After some colour advice please. How similar are:

Fadora and Faux Fur?
Dark Lava and Masquerade?
Purple Purple and Rock Royalty?

And do I need Gold VIP Status if I already have Silver?
X

I find the differences to be quite striking actually. In my opinion :)
Fedora makes me think of chocolates and dark cherries and Faux Fur reminds me of milk chocolate
Dark LAva is quite darker and has more shimmer than Masquerade, Masquerade seems to also have a hint of purple
Purple Purple is quite blue in comparison to Rock Royalty, and it has a hint of glimmer where Rock Royalty doesn't
I think everyone has different ways of looking at them, but I use all of them and they are all very different Good Luck choosin :)

OOh yes, VIPs 2 different shimmers, one is gold and one is silver, and they each have their own clientele :)

Ooh - thank you!!

I already have Fedora, Masquerade & Purple Purple (plus 10 other colours) but i'm looking for a few more winter colours.

I'm off to Olympia on Sunday and would like 5 more colours. Def. want to get Midnight Swim and Overtly Onyx but am wondering if Night Glimmer is simular??

and I fancy Dark Dahlia too!!

Argghh!!

Would like Iced Cappuccino for layering but it scares me!! :sad:

Last edited:
I know your pain, I am currently trying to shorten my list of colours that I really really 'need'! I think I am going:

Dark Dahlia,
blush teddy,
bare chemise,
ice vapor
frosted glen and
Blackpool.

However I have amended that list many times already so will probably end up with something completely different ?!
I am also hoping to pick up the autumn/winter additives collection, I hope they have some !?

I know your pain, I am currently trying to shorten my list of colours that I really really 'need'! I think I am going:

Dark Dahlia,
blush teddy,
bare chemise,
ice vapor
frosted glen and
Blackpool.

However I have amended that list many times already so will probably end up with something completely different ?!
I am also hoping to pick up the autumn/winter additives collection, I hope they have some !?

... I really want some additives too!!
Can I ask how you chose those nudes as they all look so simular?? I fancy those too. Like the idea of the greens but not sure how popular they'll be with my ladies...

Ooh - thank you!!

I already have Fedora, Masquerade & Purple Purple (plus 10 other colours) but i'm looking for a few more winter colours.

I'm off to Olympia on Sunday and would like 5 more colours. Def. want to get Midnight Swim and Overtly Onyx but am wondering if Night Glimmer is simular??

and I fancy Dark Dahlia too!!

Argghh!!

Would like Iced Cappuccino for layering but it scares me!! :sad:

Hi - Tinted Love is a definate winter colour!! IMO 😊
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379712455.533032.jpg

... I really want some additives too!!
Can I ask how you chose those nudes as they all look so simular?? I fancy those too. Like the idea of the greens but not sure how popular they'll be with my ladies...

There was a pic of colour pops with the new intimate collection on and those 2 were my fave. They do look different when you see them on the pops. Death intimate collection and you should find it :)

Latest posts

Back