CND Shellac - half empty bottle, wasted product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your advice Noreen.
This is a common practice, we have used this process for years, and we will continue to do so, t is wasteful to throw scores of half bottles away.

I'm sure this works for you and I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business , merely putting it out there for everyone to read [emoji5]️

if your shaking well the whole time I can see how it could work, however if your not (as seems to be the case on this thread with the OP) and your adding it to another bottle of new or nearly new shellac , you will be making the new bottle perhaps unusable after a short period of time once more solvents evaporate [emoji6]

I'm sure this works for you and I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business , merely putting it out there for everyone to read [emoji5]️

if your shaking well the whole time I can see how it could work, however if your not (as seems to be the case on this thread with the OP) and your adding it to another bottle of new or nearly new shellac , you will be making the new bottle perhaps unusable after a short period of time once more solvents evaporate [emoji6]
Thanks Noreen ... We use a Shellac shaker ... shaking those bottles by hand is a small task perhaps but it bores me :- xx

Latest posts

Back