CND Shellac lifting on just 1 client! Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise S

Reaction score
Hi
I have one client who is so lovely and she really loves getting shellac however it keeps peeling no matter what I do! I use all CND products and really scrub with scrub fresh! She has oily skin and her nails are brittle.
Any suggestions to use something along with these products to help the peeling? I really want to help her!
Thank you
Lou xx

If it’s only one out of all your clients, is likely it’s her- she may just not be a good candidate for a Shellac service.
You can try using Duraforce TopCoat, that sometimes helps- or you can try this layering option, in the following order:
Base Coat
Original Top Coat
2 layers of color coat
Original OR Duraforce Top Coat

Be sure to cure each layer for the recommended time in your CND UV or LED Lamp. :)

Heather ,
Thank you so so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. I will definitely try what you have suggested.
I’m reading that some people use a protein bonder before using base coat. What’s your thoughts? And which one is the best if you think it could help
Many thanks again
Lou xxx

Young Nails Protein Bond

Fantastic thanks again! I’ve been trying to buy online at their uk store but having issues! Where else can you buy it from? Any ideas?
Xx

Fantastic thanks again! I’ve been trying to buy online at their uk store but having issues! Where else can you buy it from? Any ideas?
Xx

Only at their UK website, give them a ring & purchase by phone

I will give them a call today. Thanks again for your help xx

Latest posts

Back