CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
have to say you wonder how they keep coming out with great colours but the makers of CND shellac have done it again!! i love the forbidden collection and cant wait for it to arrive here.

am loving the look of burnt romance, night glimmer and steel gaze the most but am sure i will llove the others too. Dark dahlia looks interesting too. am excited already!! although i have to say i am loving the last collection with lobster roll being my all time favourite at the moment.

how do they keep bringing us new colours, but not just new colours, colours that you know clients are going to want to wear! its no good keep getting colours if clients wont wear them is it??!

well done CND xx

have to say you wonder how they keep coming out with great colours but the makers of CND shellac have done it again!! i love the forbidden collection and cant wait for it to arrive here.

am loving the look of burnt romance, night glimmer and steel gaze the most but am sure i will llove the others too. Dark dahlia looks interesting too. am excited already!! although i have to say i am loving the last collection with lobster roll being my all time favourite at the moment.

how do they keep bringing us new colours, but not just new colours, colours that you know clients are going to want to wear! its no good keep getting colours if clients wont wear them is it??!

well done CND xx

ooh, where have you seen these? the names sound very familiar, night glimmer is one of my favorite vinylux shades!

theres a spread in professional beauty and im sure in the other beauty/nail mags...yes they are all vinylux colours!! im still getting used to all the names lol

tinted love i have done a few times lately actually so thats definitely going to be popular in shellac.....in fact now ive just looked at them in vinylux i know they are all going to be popular....except blue rapture...dont get me wrong its a beautiful colour but blue just doesnt seem to go for me xx

the add says they are coming in august so does that mean we will have another collection for the show in september!!how exciting

Oh I havent seen these. Does anyone have a pic?

Tinted love has been a popular V colour for toes recently for me too so that shoild be popular in Shellac.

My trouble now is building my collection of Shellac up, my bank balance is not going to like me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

the add says they are coming in august so does that mean we will have another collection for the show in september!!how exciting

Oh I bet it'll be all the limited editions for the shows! I love the colours. Very excited for steel gaze and tinted love.

On the 19 new shellac colours thread the colours are on there too on the first few pages. No idea about the limited edition one though so that'll be exciting. Xx

Dark dahlia is my absolute favourite can't wait for that in Shellac

Oh I havent seen these. Does anyone have a pic?

My trouble now is building my collection of Shellac up, my bank balance is not going to like me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I looked at the shades in Vinylux and I'm really EXCITED!!!!! I love the darker shades myself.

I know what you mean about building up your Shellac collection. I order a few colours every month after I get paid. I'm getting there slowly. I plan on saving my money from now until September and buy more at Olympia. Of course every time I go onto the SS website I see a few more colours that I just have to have now and find them in my basket!!! Lol.

Just got my pro beauty mag and seen them. Cant wait.:biggrin:

I love that they are all Vinylux colours which means I know immediately what colour they are and which ones I want to buy.. no umming and ahhing over bottle colours or waiting for swatches!

Anyone have a picture of the magazine article?

Ooh so looking forward to this. Definitely NEED tinted love, clients have been asking for a berry colour!

Steel gaze is amazing. Just received it last week in my vinylux order. Can't wait to wear it myself. Svelte suede is my fab at the moment.

^^^I love Svelte Suede - is that part of this collection?! I love that nude shade so much! And Tinted Love....and Dark Dahlia...hehe! How exciting!

Sorry I'm confused, exactly which shades are being released in August?

I have been online at Professional Beauty trying to find a sneak picture. Cant seem to find it. Can anyone take a picture with their phone and up load it? I need my 'fix' too!x

Dark Dalia

Attachments

• CO13DarkDahlia360CLR.jpg
    CO13DarkDahlia360CLR.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,012
Burnt rOMANCE

Attachments

• CO13BurntRomanceE5A9LR.jpg
    CO13BurntRomanceE5A9LR.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,214
Night Glimmer

Attachments