CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Rapture:!:

Attachments

• CO13BlueRapture4D77LR.jpg
    CO13BlueRapture4D77LR.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 980
Thank you Mrs G. :biggrin:

That's three in the bag for me then. I have Tinted Love in Vinylux and it's beautiful, as is Dark Dahlia. I haven't got Night Glimmer and havn't seen it either, but it looks like a shimmery steel grey which sounds lovely.

I made this from the vinylux colour swatches

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372096196.101042.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372096196.101042.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 13,735
thank you Samantha xx

Eeeeeekkk I'm so excited for these colours!! Tinted love and blue rapture have been my 2 most used vinylux colours so far (along with electric orange-really hope this vinylux colour will make an appearance in shellac soon!) but I love the look of all of them! I like having the vinylux colours to compare the shades to too, as soon as I saw tinted love I was hoping they would release it in shellac, so pleased they are! LOVE THEM!! Xxx

Love love love Tinted Love :biggrin:

Have TL Vinylux over my Brisa nails but can't wait for TL CND Shellac for my tootsies!

The colours look interesting. My one grumble is that I find it difficult to judge colours whilst I'm trying to build up a collection. If I had a magic wand I'd love a way to have colour pops to help me decide which colours to buy next.

The colours look interesting. My one grumble is that I find it difficult to judge colours whilst I'm trying to build up a collection. If I had a magic wand I'd love a way to have colour pops to help me decide which colours to buy next.

Buy them all in Vinylux first! You can see the true colours and use / retail them making money back and then invest in the Shellac ones your clients like.

Win Win :biggrin:

i just buy all the new shellac colours when they come out and the not so popular ones i dont replace but try and use for nail art or rockstars xx

i just buy all the new shellac colours when they come out and the not so popular ones i dont replace but try and use for nail art or rockstars xx

So do I Souz :biggrin: if fact I buy everything CND bring out lol but it is a way if your budget is really restricted or you have a small client base xx

Do we know yet if there will be a bigger colour chart? Mine is full now :(

Oh I love them all, best get offering Shellac more as all my clients just seem to think I'm a Gelish girl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So do I Souz :biggrin: if fact I buy everything CND bring out lol but it is a way if your budget is really restricted or you have a small client base xx

im exactly the same as you!!! I found a company (or two when you take into account cnd and s2) that i trust and believe in and ive tried a few!! its great to hype up to clients the new colours or product thats coming out and they know that i am always up to date with the latest thing out, think thats part of what keeps them coming back!!

Good point about being restricted and a yes a good way of affording all the colours and a great opportunity to upsell having their toes done to match their fingers at a more affordable price as well!! I used to do that alot with bio sculpture and now i can with shellac, its great.

I have come to realise though that instead of buying stock from all different nail places i now get the majority of it from s2, it means that i only order what i need and not a few extra bits while im paying for delivery to make it worth my while like i did when i was ordering from different places. I may pay a tiny bit more for some of the things from s2 but only paying one p+p saves me money and i know that whatever i get from s2 wont get wasted and sit in a cupboard!! Sometimes we have to speculate to accumalate..invest now and your client base will grow so to speak xxx..........just really want august to hurry up now!!

Do we know yet if there will be a bigger colour chart? Mine is full now :(

personally i dont use mine....i like to put all the new colours on its own colour wheel , that way i can really push those colours when clients come in as they are separate and as i always buy the whole set there are always colours that are harder to use but this way makes it easier!! when the client sits down i have my colour wheels and ill put the new colours in front of them first, let them have areally good look and then show them the other colour wheels with the rest of the colours on xxx

Oh I love them all, best get offering Shellac more as all my clients just seem to think I'm a Gelish girl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Claire, ill soon have you being known as a shellac girl!!!or even better a CND girl!!......will email you later!!x

have to say you wonder how they keep coming out with great colours but the makers of CND shellac have done it again!! i love the forbidden collection and cant wait for it to arrive here.

am loving the look of burnt romance, night glimmer and steel gaze the most but am sure i will llove the others too. Dark dahlia looks interesting too. am excited already!! although i have to say i am loving the last collection with lobster roll being my all time favourite at the moment.

how do they keep bringing us new colours, but not just new colours, colours that you know clients are going to want to wear! its no good keep getting colours if clients wont wear them is it??!

well done CND xx

I'm never going to feel satisfied that I can go one whole month without buying something new. CND are too good, these colours look amazing!

I'm never going to feel satisfied that I can go one whole month without buying something new. CND are too good, these colours look amazing!

its great isnt it!! keeps us and are clients interested!! who ever said there werent enough shellac colours!!!

its great isnt it!! keeps us and are clients interested!! who ever said there werent enough shellac colours!!!

Exactly! Keep them coming as far as I'm concerned, Shellac is the best thing since sliced bread and both myself and my clients can't get enough of it!

Claire, ill soon have you being known as a shellac girl!!!or even better a CND girl!!......will email you later!!x

Woohoo, looking forward to it. Off to read the email!

It's such a shame as I try and push the Shellac colours too, but all I'm getting is that Shellac doesn't last as long on them and they haven't even tried it! We will soon see about that!

personally i dont use mine....i like to put all the new colours on its own colour wheel , that way i can really push those colours when clients come in as they are separate and as i always buy the whole set there are always colours that are harder to use but this way makes it easier!! when the client sits down i have my colour wheels and ill put the new colours in front of them first, let them have areally good look and then show them the other colour wheels with the rest of the colours on xxx

I'm with souz on this, I place all new colours on colour pops or wheel and have these separate to entice the clients to have those colours. Also promoting on my facebook page gets them looking forward to a new collection coming out and eager to try the new colours.

Latest posts

Back