CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost have every shellac colour available, my nail trolley is soooo heavy now! (Im mobile)

I cant stop spending on cnd products, £130 again today :/
But Im not complaining, keep it coming cnd! :)

Wow! What fab colours. Why is it I always prefer the winter/autumn colours? Burnt Romance=scrummy!

I almost have every shellac colour available, my nail trolley is soooo heavy now! (Im mobile)

I cant stop spending on cnd products, £130 again today :/
But Im not complaining, keep it coming cnd! :)

im trying to be restrained at the moment (saving for a salon) so only buying essentials and new things...obviously by essentials i mean new glitters lol

dysaje7u.jpg
excited for this!!!

Here's a plain one if anyone wants to use it!!
guduga3y.jpg

Aw, wow. How clever are you! That looks ace :)

Thank you very much! :) I hope CND don't mind I thought they showed the colours quite well. I love to get my clients hyped up and excited like me with things like this!

Here's a plain one if anyone wants to use it!!
guduga3y.jpg

Thanks for that. I'm going to steal it if that is ok?

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!! Love all of them and yes I HAVE to have them all.

thanks lucie you are a star!xx

Thank lucie, fab work! x

Thank you Lucie xx:D

So excited. A few of these colours I've been trying to get in Vinylux but are still out of stock but I know they'll go down well. Can't wait! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Will be very much looking forward to swatches!

I have bought every single colour so far and every time I always think " I will just get a couple" Never happens! But this time I have to watch the pennies. They all look lovely though :)

Des anyone have swatches in Vinylux colours they could share?

Will be very much looking forward to swatches!

I have bought every single colour so far and every time I always think " I will just get a couple" Never happens! But this time I have to watch the pennies. They all look lovely though :)

Des anyone have swatches in Vinylux colours they could share?

I don't have the pics on my phone but I have 4 of the 6 on my facebook page (tinted love, steel gaze, blue rapture and dark dahlia) www.facebook.com/woodlandsbeauty9

Excited!!
I need burnt romance and night glimmer in my life immediately!!

It's like CND read my mind :) Next I want Serene Green please!

These colours look lovely but I am desperate for them to release a pastel and bright yellow, pastel and bright orange and pastel and bright green. They are the only 6 colours I really want so fingers crossed some will be in the spring 2014 collection!

I would also LOVE some pastels, but ones without any shimmer. A nice mint green or tiffany blue would also be lovely :)

Latest posts

Back