CND Shellac new colours - Spring and Fall 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara1505

Reaction score
Hi what month do they go on sale?

Only seen these on a Polish website (Poland) according to them the spring collection is out February, but havent seen anything official about the collection so don't know if there's any truth to the links and how accurate these websites are.

The top ones are the same as everything we already have [emoji30] x

I have every colour in CND shellac. This is an obsession, and every time a new collection comes out I tell myself to only get colours that are going to be used. If the top link is accurate this may well be the collection that cures my need to have all colours. There are only two that look possibly different. And why is there another green. For lots of us greens are shelf sitters. I cant afford to waste the money just too satisfy my need to say 'I stock the whole rage'.

More of the same I'm sorry to say

CND shellac spring collection is normally released during January in the UK - I find that some if the collections look similar to other shades but when they are applied to colour pops they do look different, some similar though. Looking at the picture of these two of them may possibly have glitter or a sparkle xx

The colour in the Fall Collection "Chameleon" looks very interesting. It remains me a little bit in "Moonlight and Roses", not directly from the colours but from the shimmery issue.

Generally CND and most other companies release new ranges to coincide with the Professional Beauty Excel beauty show. This is at the end of February 2016.

Just not different enough to existing colours I'm afraid! Each collection I find myself buying fewer colours. There are so many colours that shellac as a range need I think., but I find many of the new ones too similar to existing shades.

Even my clients are getting bored and not as excited about new collections :(

I will probably only be buying the first two on the collection, unless the rest turn out to be hugely different.

You all do this every time!!

Some one posts something way before Sweet Squared (your official CND UK / ROI distributor) has had the opportunity to say / post / tease and release RELEVANT and TRUE information. You don't know if the colours are correct - its from a Polish site? You can't see them well enough to know how different they are to others but still we get moans of 'they look the same'. Can we all stop trying to jump the gun / second guess and make 1+1 = 3?? We have Contradictions and Aurora right now - it's October and anything new for 16 will be told when CND are ready for us to KNOW!! Chill my petals - chill!!!

Last edited:

Some one posts something way before Sweet Squared (your official CND UK / ROI distributor) has had the opportunity to say / post / tease and release RELEVANT and TRUE information. You don't know if the colours are correct - its from a Polish site? You can't see them well enough to know how different they are to others but still we get moans of 'they look the same'. Can we all stop trying to jump the gun / second guess and make 1+1 = 3?? We have Contradictions and Aurora right now - it's October and anything new for 16 will be told when CND are ready for us to KNOW!! Chill my petals - chill!!!

I'll still be buying them though [emoji23][emoji108]

I'd always question the accuracy of these 'unknown' websites! Too many people believe everything they read!! ;)

I'd always question the accuracy of these 'unknown' websites! Too many people believe everything they read!! ;)
The problem is - everyone jumps on the band wagon. I was in Prague with CND only 2 weeks ago where we saw many things coming for 2016. We get excited to share these things with you but we can't until CND tells us we can. That means - that if Sweet Squared has not posted, advertised or discussed it here in the UK - then it's because we CAN'T!! So then someone sees something on some random website and next minute we are once again justifying and having to spend time on things that are not relevant for right now and it also spoils if for many. I am not blaming the OP but it is a lesson I wish many would value more!!! (Wipes brow and shakes head)!!!

Latest posts

Back