CND Shellac - new top coats, matte, pearl and glitter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara1505

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155428468516092&set=gm.768428229985450&type=3

Often wanted, now soon available:). Matte Shellac Topcoat. Additionally Topcoats with pearl and glitter.

I can`t give further informations. This are informations from the Facebook page CND Pro Team Deutschland.

It makes me wonder that there was no former information here at Salongeek, because Germany is always lagging behind in every new releaseso_O.

Oh link not working for me, can you do photos?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1499951084.307815.jpg

how exciting. Matte topcoat at last. Blue Eyeshadow will be the first colour I try it on.

I actually don't think most of my clients would have call for these.... but I still want them!

I actually don't think most of my clients would have call for these.... but I still want them!

I'm exactly the same!! :rolleyes:

I think they will be very popular and what the main thing will be: these Top Coats will save time!

That means: VIP Silver and glitter are very popular with my clients and I think at your clients also. It could be that the pearl top coat is similar to VIP Silver and the Glitter Top Coat is similar to Ice Vapor. To get the effects from VIP Silver or Ice Vapor perhaps we only need to take the new Topcoats. Saves time because an extra coat over colour ist not necessary.

I think they will be very popular and what the main thing will be: these Top Coats will save time!

That means: VIP Silver and glitter are very popular with my clients and I think at your clients also. It could be that the pearl top coat is similar to VIP Silver and the Glitter Top Coat is similar to Ice Vapor. To get the effects from VIP Silver or Ice Vapor perhaps we only need to take the new Topcoats. Saves time because an extra coat over colour ist not necessary.
I charge more for glitter so now I'm thinking if I spend out and buy these, then I won't be justified in charging more as it's less product & time. So I may not bother getting the glitter one.

Any thoughts?

Awesome!!! I want them all! :D

I've not had one client ever choose ice vapour.

I think they will be time savers if your clients like them, but I'm not sure mine will.

And I've not been asked once for matte :(

A little too late imho. I like using all one brand but since being asked for a matte effect for a few years now I already have a different brand that works really well with Shellac. so I wont need this one.

The pearl sounds like Moonlight & Roses (oldtimers will remember lol) I gave away 2 bottles as they were never picked! So I wont need that either.

And my silver & gold VIPs have been used twice since I got them :( soooo. Unless it looks like Iced Vapour (this is picked a lot for layering- its a beaut! Especially over pastels) i will be saving even more money!

@blossom i charge 'normal' price for the glitters in a bottle (ice vapour, sparks fly, butterfly queen etc) wether they are layered over another colour or not. I charge £4 more for loose glitter & find ppl are more interested in picking a colour they like rather than worrying about £4. I wouldnt feel right charging extra for an extra coat of glitter polish! Xx

A little too late imho. I like using all one brand but since being asked for a matte effect for a few years now I already have a different brand that works really well with Shellac. so I wont need this one.

The pearl sounds like Moonlight & Roses (oldtimers will remember lol) I gave away 2 bottles as they were never picked! So I wont need that either.

And my silver & gold VIPs have been used twice since I got them :( soooo. Unless it looks like Iced Vapour (this is picked a lot for layering- its a beaut! Especially over pastels) i will be saving even more money!

@blossom i charge 'normal' price for the glitters in a bottle (ice vapour, sparks fly, butterfly queen etc) wether they are layered over another colour or not. I charge £4 more for loose glitter & find ppl are more interested in picking a colour they like rather than worrying about £4. I wouldnt feel right charging extra for an extra coat of glitter polish! Xx
Def remember moonlight & roses, my old ladies used to love it! They love their pearl

I agree @Minkeybox , too little too late! No one is asking for matte any more, they don't seem to like pearl finishes as they say it's a bit 'old fashioned' and for glitters they love Lecente and the different effects you can give with them. So for my clients I'll probably give these a miss :/

I agree with you RE timings.

The silver and gold vips are stunning over an acrylic ombre! I use them regularly for that.

Which brand matte do you use along with shellac? Do they make a no wipe?

Which brand matte do you use along with shellac? Do they make a no wipe?

I was using Ink Londons matte gel top coat but also use the Calgel matte normal polish topcoat over cured shellac, it lasts & gives one of the nicest matt finishes Ive found :)

Plus clients can whip it off should they want too xx

Latest posts

Back