CND Shellac on Cocosa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aayspa

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

As the title says really, I've just been browsing on Cocosa doing a little retail therapy and come across CND products for sale on there including Shellac!!

I'm a little shocked as they are meant to only be distributed through authorised stockists to professionals. What on earth is going on?! Are they now selling to the general public?!

Cocosa is back up? I used to shop there loads and then the company closed. This is very exciting.
Sorry don't have an actual answer for you! But I thought only Ellisons and SweetSquared could officially sell Shellac

Well my Cocosa app seems to be working?! Lol.

Yes that's what I thought!

I'm on the site now! It closed last year sometime.
I'm hoping someone can give a definite answer about the Shellacs!

Yes the only AUTHORISED distributors are Sweet Squared and Ellisons. There are further authorised distributors in Scotland I think. What this means is that other places may sell CND Shellac but they're not authorised to. I personally only buy from authorised distributors so I can be totally guaranteed on what I'm buying and am covered by my insurance. Hope that helps.

Vic x

I emailed Cocosa but haven't had a response yet. It will be interesting to see what they say.

Yes the only AUTHORISED distributors are Sweet Squared and Ellisons. There are further authorised distributors in Scotland I think. What this means is that other places may sell CND Shellac but they're not authorised to. I personally only buy from authorised distributors so I can be totally guaranteed on what I'm buying and am covered by my insurance. Hope that helps.

Vic x

I wasn't thinking of buying from them!! Heaven forbid. I only ever buy from Sweet squared and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

I was merely ranting that there is a problem with it being sold on there. Obviously we cannot stop all the "auction site" listings although I always try to make them aware but for such a big reputable site to be selling unauthorised products I was a little shocked at!

Just had a look, can't see Shellac on there but there are CND polishes, but they are old stock, it's the range before Vinylux in the odd oval/square sided bottles. I must be bankrupt stock from somewhere

Just had a look, can't see Shellac on there but there are CND polishes, but they are old stock, it's the range before Vinylux in the odd oval/square sided bottles. I must be bankrupt stock from somewhere

The Shellac sale ended on Sunday evening. It was current colours and some discontinued ones.
I emailed Cocosa but got a very vague response, wasn't helpful at all!

Latest posts

Back