CND Shellac pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailcandymk

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm just looking for some pricing advice. I normally charge £0.50 extra per nail for lecente glitter or CND additives.. However I have done a few nails where I used additives over two coats of shellac, topped that additives with clearly pink and then did a glitter fade over the clearly pink. How much would u charge for that? Thanks for Ur advice :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421744144.891449.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421744164.339291.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421744178.811598.jpg

That's two services of nail art so I would double your price to £1 per nail. You could charge per nail art used instead so your clients understand your prices eg 50p per nail for glitter, 50p per nail for Additives, 50p per nail for stamping. I separate my nail art prices like this ;) xx

Great idea thanks :)

I think I've been too generous, I've been applying glitters or additives at no extra charge!

I think u should definitely charge for them. There's added work that goes into applying it and it's extra to a normal, basic polish, so why not? 😃

I maybe need to sort my colour pops to any that have an additional charge but how do I tell my clients that don't normally pay extra that they now have to? That's the difficult bit .

You could say it was a limited offer to have it free whilst you tried out new techniques and explain how it costs you money to perform these extra steps during the manicure with nail art and you therefore have to charge for them ;) xx

It might just be me but I think 50p or £1 for 2 layers or glitter or additives is a bit much. That would mean that if your were to do a full set of rockstars, it could cost the client possibly £10 extra for glitter. A bit steep if you ask me.
I just charge an extra £2 for rockstars. :) x

I charge £2 extra for Rockstars or additives. Doesn't matter how many nails I do, 1 a fade or all 10 I just add £2 on top of my shellac price.

Nail art varies depending on what it is, time, products etc.

Konad - 50p per nail
Something simple like polka dots I'll do as 50p per nail if it has more detail and needs to go into the lamp a few times then it will vary between £1-£5 per nail.

I would never do it for free unless it was a little promotional offer x

Thanks ladies x x

Sent from my Hudl 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back