CND Shellac Salon Certification Beginning in the US

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8nailz

Reaction score
Originally it appeared here in the U.S., in order to be a Shellac Certified Salon, all you had to do was log on to the website and tick the boxes...kinda' like the honor system.

Found out that CND is expecting salons to take the intiative to get Educators/Ambassadors out in order to ensure their status remains in tact. There was also a very small sidebar in NailPro Magazine about it.

We're set to get our status verified by an Educator on January 9th (wish it was Busybee). CND Shellac Certified Salon status is too valuable to lose. I think they'll eventually drop you off the salon locator for not being verfied.

So, for those of you in the U.S. who are listed on the CND Shellac Salon Locator system who want to keep your name "on the books," contact a CND Educator for more information.

i wish they had CND certified nail techs. u know for people who rent booths

How can this be done for a one person setup? They are going to send out an educator for one person?

like if you go to a class? i heard they give you the certificate if you go to a class.. i mean wouldnt it suck if YOU offered shellac and did it the RIGHT way but you rent a booth and your salon doesnt offer shellac but offer gelish. wouldnt you want more business?

If you've attended a Shellac training class offered by a CND Educator, you're good and need to do nothing else.

I recommend checking with a CND Educator on your side of the pond, however, just to make sure.

Originally it appeared here in the U.S., in order to be a Shellac Certified Salon, all you had to do was log on to the website and tick the boxes...kinda' like the honor system.

Found out that CND is expecting salons to take the intiative to get Educators/Ambassadors out in order to ensure their status remains in tact. There was also a very small sidebar in NailPro Magazine about it.

We're set to get our status verified by an Educator on January 9th (wish it was Busybee). CND Shellac Certified Salon status is too valuable to lose. I think they'll eventually drop you off the salon locator for not being verfied.

So, for those of you in the U.S. who are listed on the CND Shellac Salon Locator system who want to keep your name "on the books," contact a CND Educator for more information.
Hey tell you what Hunni ask the spa to pay my flight over, you can put me up for a few nights and I'm there lol.
But thank you you just made me go all goosebumps. :hug:
I don't think your bosses would know whats hit them if I came in after the horror stories you have told us lol. And especially if that silly young manager is there, I may have to have a few choice words with her :eek:
I hope it all goes well and I'm sure with you fighting the cause you will pass with flying colours xoxoxoxo

If you've attended a Shellac training class offered by a CND Educator, you're good and need to do nothing else.

I recommend checking with a CND Educator on your side of the pond, however, just to make sure.

I've never seen any of the local suppliers here have any classes for CND.

Do you have an Industry Source near you? That's is where I've taken my CND classes. They are also TNG Worldwide. HTH! :)

Hey tell you what Hunni ask the spa to pay my flight over, you can put me up for a few nights and I'm there lol.
But thank you you just made me go all goosebumps. :hug:
I don't think your bosses would know whats hit them if I came in after the horror stories you have told us lol. And especially if that silly young manager is there, I may have to have a few choice words with her :eek:
I hope it all goes well and I'm sure with you fighting the cause you will pass with flying colours xoxoxoxo

That's why I wanted YOU to come!

If you log on to CND's website as a professional, you can go to the EDUCATION section and find training in your area. That's how I found an educator to come to our salon.

If you log on to CND's website as a professional, you can go to the EDUCATION section and find training in your area. That's how I found an educator to come to our salon.

Thanks for that info Tammie. Looked it up and like I said, there is no education in my area. So how is that fair that I have already been taken off the salon locator list when there are no classes offered in my area so I can't get certified? Doesn't seem like they thought this through very well and now I'm probably loosing business over this. :confused::sad:

Latest posts

Back