CND Shellac Silver VIP available again!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara1505

Reaction score
In Germany the official distributor for CND product has changed. It is now the Insight Cosmetics Group or to put it in another way: this company take over to the old distributor (MAHA).

On their website I saw the Silver VIP Status and made immediately a call to the company to find out if this is new stock or perhaps only remainders. The girl on the phone said that there is a stock of over 200 and they had odered more and so that it seems that this colour is available again.

Because of this statement I desist from making to buy ahead otherwise I would have bought 10 bottles :))

I am very happy that it seems that this wonderful shade who is very popular with my clients is available again.

Hope, that this is of course not a false information.

In Germany the official distributor for CND product has changed. It is now the Insight Cosmetics Group or to put it in another way: this company take over to the old distributor (MAHA).

On their website I saw the Silver VIP Status and made immediately a call to the company to find out if this is new stock or perhaps only remainders. The girl on the phone said that there is a stock of over 200 and they had odered more and so that it seems that this colour is available again.

Because of this statement I desist from making to buy ahead otherwise I would have bought 10 bottles :))

I am very happy that it seems that this wonderful shade who is very popular with my clients is available again.

Hope, that this is of course not a false information.

Its great news isn't it, we had it relaunch here in the UK towards the end of last year I think. I can't remember exactly when but I do know I bought 3 in case they stop it again!! :p:confused:

Its great news isn't it, we had it relaunch here in the UK towards the end of last year I think. I can't remember exactly when but I do know I bought 3 in case they stop it again!! :p:confused:

I feel exactly the same about Ice Vapour....can't get enough of it :)

I adore Silver VIP and was so happy when they brought it back. It is princess in a bottle

Never bought this one is it like blushing topaz in the sense a clear base with silver glitter (I know BT has pink bits) is a good layering one or on its own?

Never bought this one is it like blushing topaz in the sense a clear base with silver glitter (I know BT has pink bits) is a good layering one or on its own?
It's like blushing topaz in that it's a silver glitter suspended in a clear base; however, the glitter is milled very, very fine. It just gives the most beautifully subtle sheen over the nails.

I bought *ahem*a few*ahem* of each the gold and silver. I was devastated when they were discontinued. Not so bothered by silver vapour though.

Latest posts

Back