CND Shellac starter kit - Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easterbunny92

Reaction score
Hello all,
this is my first time posting on here but I have been a long time reader! 😃
I ordered my starter kit including lamp two weeks ago from Ellisons, and i've been soooo excited to get it! Understandably because they haven't had it
In stock, I received it tonight at 6:30pm.
However, I have only received the starter kit (basic colours, base and topcoat, solar oil ect)
Minus the lamp :( I tried to get in touch with them but their office was closed :( So basically, I was wondering if anyone else purchased it from them and got them delivered at different times or wether they have simply forgot!
Sorry for the long post, I'm just a little bit dissapointed I can't start to use it as soon as possible.

Thankyou !
Xxx

P.s (also in the kit I received two negligee Instead of one negligee and one cream puff like it says on the box, anything I can do about this or do I simply have to order creme puff separately?)

Hmm, I'd give them a call. I ordered my starter kit and it was perfect! Even got the free wall rack, a load of leaflets and colour swatches which I wasn't expecting!

Awhh really? Nevermind, I'll try again early tomorrow morning ! The only reason I can think why they might have got it so wrong is that they've had it out of stock for a few weeks and had so many back orders!
Thankyou for your reply, hopefully when they send it out I might get the colour swatches like yourself :D !
xxx

Ahhh, hope you get it sorted x

I got mine last week from them and the lamp arrived too. So definately check with them and let them know you didn't get it. How annoying for you it's so exciting when it all arrives!
I just need to build up my colours now! Good luck x

I got my starter kit too no problem, however the lamp was in a completely different ellisons box to the rest of the order so it maybe that there has been a mistake from the delivery driver.

Thankyou all for your replies, I rang them this morning and explained everything, they were seeming to blame cnd for sending it them like it (!) And told me they would ring the warehouse and get in touch with me once they had spoke to them.
They rang me back and hour later and said it was there own fault they had sent me the wrong kit! So they are picking that one up tomorrow and hopefully I will get my replacement tomorrow :rolleyes:
Things with me are never simple haha ;) at least I'll have it soon! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back