CND Shellac starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah2019

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I'm looking at cnd shellac starter kits and I have come across loads with the genuine shallac polish. My question is the lamp... is the lamp that come with the kit the correct lamp? Is this image genuine, this is the type of kit I keep seeing when I am searching for a starter kit. Thanks
s-l400.jpg

who / where is advertising this kit?
I only buy from Sweet squared or Ellisons as they are the only UK suppliers.
Don't trust anyone else.
In your photo the light is UV and discontinued and the polishes are in the old style packaging.

This is the current start up kit from Sweet Squared:
35950_media-0.jpg

Thank you for your info. I have found a supplier who is selling this kit, that I am going to purchase.

This lamp is the official CND as it says it in the top and is the same as the lamp in your kit.

Thanks
s-l400.png

Thank you for your info. I have found a supplier who is selling this kit, that I am going to purchase.

This lamp is the official CND as it says it in the top and is the same as the lamp in your kit.

Thanks
View attachment 209001

The supplier you’ve found may say they’re CND products and CND lamp, but unless purchased from Sweet Squared or Ellisons, as stated by @CFBS above, you cannot 100% guarantee them to be genuine, nor will you have instant access to customer service in the event you have any queries or questions.

Just want to make you aware of this in advance, that’s all ;)

Thanks
View attachment 209001

This is the old packaging, SweetSquared is your authorised UK distributor. Be very careful purchasing from anywhere else (apart from Ellisons, who are sub distributors)

Latest posts

Back