CND Shellac training with S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisyfleurx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the differences with purchasing CND through Ellisons and S2?

I am about to get started with nails, I studied Hair and Beauty for a GCSE and after school studied Level 2 and Level 3 in Hair and Media makeup so I do have a background in beauty but I now want to offer CND manicures alongside my 9-5 job.

Ellisons have given me the eligibility to purchase CND and Lecente from them due to my certificates that I hold (S2 did not) and I have already purchased a few lecente bits...I couldn't help myself. But I've seen on S2 you can do the CND Shellac Beginners course which includes the starter kit and it is the same price as the starter kit alone on Ellisons. I would really love to do the course so that I can say I am CND qualified and I'm sure I'll learn so much useful info! Has anyone else done this course through S2? Is it any good?

If anyone has experience purchasing through Ellisons, please let me know how they were!

Daisy

S2 are the CND authorised distributors and training providers in the UK. I believe Ellisons are sub distributors. S2 training is award winning and extremely comprehensive. I believe you'll struggle to find better with regard to Shellac

I have done training with Ellisons and S2. The best course I ever did was my Shellac beginners course with S2! I would highly recommend it x x

Hi,

Sweet Squared are the UK's official CND™ Distrubuter, Ellions are their sub Distrubuter I.e Ellisons buy their stock from S2!
You would usually be required to of graduated from the Shellac™ Beginners or Conversion to be able to purchase CND™ Shellac™.
The Shellac™ Beginners kit includes the LED lamp which is the ONLY lamp to cure Shellac™. Plus this kit also includes everything you will need to get you started.( it comes with 4 colours too!). It works out cheaper to the course than to buy everything separately. Plus in the course you have 2 full days of CND™ education which is second to none! Once you have completed your Shellac™ training, you then be able to attend further related courses I.e Core Nail Art etc. Xx

I cannot recommend S2 enough. They are amazing. Courses are very comprehensive & staff are always on hand to give advise/support xx

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the differences with purchasing CND through Ellisons and S2?

I am about to get started with nails, I studied Hair and Beauty for a GCSE and after school studied Level 2 and Level 3 in Hair and Media makeup so I do have a background in beauty but I now want to offer CND manicures alongside my 9-5 job.

Ellisons have given me the eligibility to purchase CND and Lecente from them due to my certificates that I hold (S2 did not) and I have already purchased a few lecente bits...I couldn't help myself. But I've seen on S2 you can do the CND Shellac Beginners course which includes the starter kit and it is the same price as the starter kit alone on Ellisons. I would really love to do the course so that I can say I am CND qualified and I'm sure I'll learn so much useful info! Has anyone else done this course through S2? Is it any good?

If anyone has experience purchasing through Ellisons, please let me know how they were!

Daisy
Daisy do the 2 day course. It's 2 days and you will be so glad you did it 'right... from the start'. We're here to help. To all you other lovely ladies with great comments... thank you [emoji173]️[emoji120]
Love & Respect

[emoji177][emoji177]

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm going to book into the course, can't wait to get started! X

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm going to book into the course, can't wait to get started! X
Good for you Daisy!! Pro decision and one you will be SO HAPPY you did!!! L&R ❤️

Latest posts

Back