CND Shellac vs Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lex1979

Reaction score
I stock shellac and I'm struggle I with the lack of variety for colour so looking into gelish te point of sale stuff seems better and lot more colours opinions please ;)

Do you layer to get different colours or use additives? If you don't layer then there is a thread on here somewhere were people are sharing there ideas. hth x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree try layering and also using additives for different colours and effects. When you can have a look through the threads as people do say what colours they have come up with by layering xx HTH from a gelish lover ;-))) xxx

I brought shellac which clients love but when they had all the bright colours they wanted more, done additives & glitter & art but once they had that they still wanted more brighter colours in summer, all my clients are under age 30 at minute, so I brought Gelish & all I have used in past month + is Glow collection, with glitter, stripes, marble, art etc and in one week I got 5 new customers all they wanted was glow colours that I put on my fb business page, there s nothing wrong in stocking both if it brings in new customers and it certainly has for me.

as long as you explain that they both are different polishes but my customers just pick what colour they like and are all returning.

So maybe start by buying Glow collection & see how you get on.

Just to say I love shellac

Hope that helps. X

Layering is your best friend :)
There's nothing wrong with offering both services though. Invest in the beast and top coat for Gelish and slowly incorporate it into your services. I started with the colors that Shellac doesn't offer. After time, some clients have decided they prefer Gelish, so I have gotten colors they prefer.

Latest posts

Back