CND Silver Badge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the conversion on wednesday,my certificate arrived this morning and I too will be ordering my badge on monday

hiya

thanks gigi i like me badges i will be ordering one when i get my brisa kit

hugs samantha thanks!!!

shropshiredawn said:
hello,
i have just received mine today, it is silver, oval shaped and says around the edge in black writing " creative nail design nail technician " then in the middle has a large C, tis small but nice.

I didn`t know anything about badges until I read this post so I ordered one but I didn`t get one like this....have I got the wrong one?
Mine is square, silver and has conversion on the bottom. I did the Foundation with creative, not the conversion so can anyone tell me if its right please?

hello debs,
mine is silver, oval and says creative nail design nail technician, perhaps they sent the wrong one by mistake.

I d hope so, but the lady I ordered it from did say I needed a silver one, and it is silver. I just didn`t expect one that says conversion on it when I worked harder than that to do a foundation.

Debbie, technically you do have the right COLOUR but they have sent you the original square badge that I talked about - the new ones are now OVAL; the original SQUARE ones were BRONZE - FDFC; SILVER - CONVERSION & GOLD - MASTERS - we changed FDFC & Conversion around - again for the reasons I stated before.

Thanks Samantha, I`ll give them and ring, I`m sure they`ll change it for me then if its the wrong one.

Hi there, I realise that one obtains a bronze badge for conversion, silver for foundation and gold for a masters, however what is the system for the brisa gel? Will this be the same? or are badges only issued for liquid and powder?

Just wondered

Grace x

grace said:
Hi there, I realise that one obtains a bronze badge for conversion, silver for foundation and gold for a masters, however what is the system for the brisa gel? Will this be the same? or are badges only issued for liquid and powder?

Just wondered

Grace x
It would be the same Grace - we will be doing both FDFC, Conversion plus a Brisa Masters also!!

Mrs Geek said:
It would be the same Grace - we will be doing both FDFC, Conversion plus a Brisa Masters also!!
This is Fab news, a Brisa Masters too !!!!!

All we need now is the Fabric# masters and all 3 fab systems will be covered.
Wohoooooooooooooooooo

Nailsinlondon1 said:
This is Fab news, a Brisa Masters too !!!!!

All we need now is the Fabric# masters and all 3 fab systems will be covered.
Wohoooooooooooooooooo
Ruth we will be doing that too - don't want to give everything away but we will be moving up a notch come education - just keep a look out, all will be revealed as soon as:eek:

Mrs Geek said:
Ruth we will be doing that too - don't want to give everything away but we will be moving up a notch come education - just keep a look out, all will be revealed as soon as:eek:
OMG
Wohoooo twice x

Will I be able to get a silver badge for my original courses or just a conversion one after my Brisa course??
I completed my unit 19 with a Creative Educator at my local college,(instead of the original foundation course) then did my Sculpting at the Creative academy. I will be doing Brisa in May...
As I did not do the original Creative Foundation course, but totally covered this over 18 weeks with a creative educator would this be classed as the same?? Can I have a badge ....... Please????

Trinity Nails said:
Hi All - Happy Friday

According to the letter I got with my CND certificate I am 'now entitled to buy and wear the CND Silver Badge' :green:

Can anyone tell me anything about this badge? I couldn't find it in the catalogue or on the www.creative4pros.com website

Thanks in advance

Tina

Mrs Geek said:

oh WOW fab fab fab

Hi there,

Can the Irish get these badges aswell???
Please say they can....

sue4d777 said:
Will I be able to get a silver badge for my original courses or just a conversion one after my Brisa course??
I completed my unit 19 with a Creative Educator at my local college,(instead of the original foundation course) then did my Sculpting at the Creative academy. I will be doing Brisa in May...
As I did not do the original Creative Foundation course, but totally covered this over 18 weeks with a creative educator would this be classed as the same?? Can I have a badge ....... Please????
I am sure this will be fine - just make the call and let them know the situation!! As to will you be able to get badges in Ireland, yes - give them a call!!!

Oooops! Never ordered mine!

Will be calling OSNS Leeds this week to get a cheeky little badge! Yay, Can't wait! :D

Where can I get this silver badge I did my foundation course in Dublin 1999

This is the first time I have heard that there are badges available, and I have been doing Creative nails for 4 years.
Love
Shabee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back