CND Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
Minis out of stock! S2 said they were expecting them friday, I keep checking online, no oil yet, cany anyone shed any light as to when they may be arriving??! Thanks x

Minis out of stock! S2 said they were expecting them friday, I keep checking online, no oil yet, cany anyone shed any light as to when they may be arriving??! Thanks x

Erm.... s2? ;)

Erm not open today!! Thought a cnd representative may know!! :D
Lol, it was slightly facetious :p

But seriously, the people best placed to answer are s2. Hopefully someone from there comes along and can help but, if not, hang tight and they won't be long :)

Lol, it was slightly facetious :p

But seriously, the people best placed to answer are s2. Hopefully someone from there comes along and can help but, if not, hang tight and they won't be long :)
I took it lightly linzi, hence the erm back lol!! Am hoping they will be in tomorrow got wedding nails end of week, new clients, so need them ahh!! I havnt even got any emptys to decant into, may ask my sister if she has any emptys laying about as a last resort!

Not sure if they're still in stock but Ellisons had the 40 pack of mini's available last week.

Not sure if they're still in stock but Ellisons had the 40 pack of mini's available last week.
Thanks smee they are out too!x

Latest posts

Back