CND Spa and Shellac pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Just wondering what I should charge for cnd spa mani and pedi and shellac? I have read lots of threads on this but still unsure as I will be new and just starting out, should this be reflected in my prices? Would love to hear from any1 in same position. Im still in practise stage at mo! Thank for your help :) x

For Spa Manicure/Pedicure you should charge 30% more than your basic Manicure/Pedicue.
For CND Shellac you charge 50% more than the basic Manicure/Pedicure.
Hths
:hug:

Thank you but not sure what I should be charging for the basic! Lol any advice? :biggrin:

It's difficult as it varies from area to area, what I would do is have a look around at local salons and see what there prices are like.
You want to be competitive but not to cheap if you are using quality products then you should be charging accordingly.

Thank you but not sure what I should be charging for the basic! Lol any advice? :biggrin:

Check out what your local salons are charging or mobile peeps (do a google search). Then match their prices but bear in mind your experience level. hth

Thank you again il keep researching I no I need 2 charge for using quality products I suppose its having the confidence in my ability as a newbie to charge when at mo im doing it for free to get practice in. Mayb another newbie Essex geek may b able 2 help with prices when they started out? X

Something else to consider.....

Just because you're new doesn't mean you're not brilliant already:big grin:

If you decide what you would ideally like to be charging when you feel fully confident and have more experience and have built a good core clientele, then you should make this your pricing structure NOW! Give an opening offer for a month or two and stress that it's only for a limited period of time, state the date your offer runs out on your price list, advertising, etc.

Hopefully you will be so busy that you gain confidence and experience much quicker than you think!

thanks for the vote of confidence fiona! i have a little way to go yet though!
good idea about setting the prices and then just doing introductory offer as its always hard to up your prices especially if your a bit of a wimp like me when it comes to charging! lol x

look at pricing in your area, look at cheaper salons and more expensive and price yourself where you want to be!! as said before then for a month or so give a great opening offer, its so hard to put prices up but very easy to give fab offers...i always offer fab discounts when i bring a new product in just to re coup some money and bring clients in to try that specific product hth

Hi hun

My prices are as follows: normal polish basic mani £15, shellac mani £25 and cnd spa mani £25 also. If i do a shellac spa mani i charge £35.

Hth x x x

Hi hun

My prices are as follows: normal polish basic mani £15, shellac mani £25 and cnd spa mani £25 also. If i do a shellac spa mani i charge £35.

Hth x x x

Snap! Lol these are my prices too x

Thanks everyone my brain is starting to hurt now!
so how about:
standard mani £15
standard pedi £18
spa mani £20
spa pedi £23
shellac £20 same for toes?
shellac with spa mani/pedi £10 extra?

let me no what you think or what you would alter. thanks! :biggrin: x

just moving this up in hope that someone could give feedback on my pricing :lol:
thanks x

In my opinion that's too cheap. Your shellac Mani should be at least £25.

Thanks little Kate its so hard as I keep thinking do I need to keep prices down because im not experienced. Maybe those prices as an introductory offer then for few months while I get going? Really appreciate your advice thank you x

I think you should put your shellac up to £25 but you also need to check pricing In your area. I charge £25 for fingers or toes but include removal.

Lower prices also mean it doesn't give you much leeway for special offers. Everyone loves a special offer. I may do a special offer once a month if I feel something isn't selling as well or I would like more practise at something if it's a new treatment.

Just wondering what I should charge for cnd spa mani and pedi and shellac? I have read lots of threads on this but still unsure as I will be new and just starting out, should this be reflected in my prices? Would love to hear from any1 in same position. Im still in practise stage at mo! Thank for your help :) x

Hi i am just at the training stage doing mani and pedi but i research my local salons and i feel their pricing is cheap for shellac they offer a manicure using shellac for 20 pounds and 15 pounds for manicure without out shellac.
So i will have to go a bit cheaper which is a shame as i don't feel i be making much x

Latest posts

Back