Cnd Spa Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Can you all tell me what products are in the CND Spa Manicaure Kit, I did the manicure course back in 99 but never used the CND products and have heard great things on this site about them and I am running out of the other spa manicure products that I have so I am thinking about getting the CND, Would it be cheaper to get them individually or in the kit as i will be needing them all

Hi Linda,

The Spa Manicure Professional Kit is a very good deal. It comes with all the products you need to perform a perfect Spa Manicure, as well as an Instructional Video full of info and ideas. You will probably use all the items it includes, so I'd say it's best to get the Kit: (Now, I am in the U.S.A., so I don't know if the Kit is put together exactly the same- but here is what comes in the Kit)

CitruSoak™, Exfoliating Crystals, Crystal Activator, Finishing Lotion
Cuticle Eraser®, SolarOil®
Toughen Up® Base Coat/Nail Strengthener, Super Shiney™ Top Coat
Enamel (color varies)
Instructional video & Water proof step-by-step card

I use all of Creative Nail Design products exclusively for all of my services- they are wonderful!

Good luck whatever you decide to do! :biggrin:

Linda, I bought my kit from Tallaght and it has the same contents as mentioned by Melissa. Check what they're doing about the training though cos I was VERY PEEVED to be charged €130 for the training alone at Creative Nail Design in Tallaght plus the cost of the kit on top of that, only to discover that the training is free in the UK when you buy the kit. Even though it was a year ago now, I'm still smarting from that little additional expense and wish I'd just done the training and bought the kit on one of my frequent visits to the UK instead - I've learned a very valuable lesson!

Deep breaths........ ahhhhhh..... I feel better now!

The Spa Manicure is GORGEOUS though, lovely citrus smells, and the video that you get in the kit actually covers the Spa Pedicure as well, which is nice.

Hiya Jackie,
Just to make you feel a little better ... not everyone in the UK gets the training for free :sad:
I too was told I'd have to pay quite a bit extra for the training.
Apparently the training only comes free at the OSNS and I dont have one near me!

Glor..... you've made my day! I've been festering for over a year because of that! *LMAO*

Hi Jackie

To make you feel even better..I'm doing a CND Spa manicure course here in Spain and have to pay separately for the course too.

JackieMc said:
I was VERY PEEVED to be charged €130 for the training alone at Creative Nail Design in Tallaght plus the cost of the kit on top of that, only to discover that the training is free in the UK when you buy the kit.

Well the training is now a wopping €350.00 but this is for the spa day which includes spa manicure (which i dont need), spa pedicure and solar manicure

Hi Everyone,

Just to clear up any confusion, The Creative Spa Day in Creative Nail Academy Dublin is €350.00, this includes Spa Pedicure Professional Kit €153 (£95), Spa Manicure Professional Kit €79.20 (£49.50), Solar Manicure Professional Kit €75.10 (£46.95), and of course a full days' training by none other than our very own CND Ambassador Karen O'Neill, the Natural Nail Technician of the Year 2004. The products alone add up to €307.30 + VAT = €371.83 giving a saving of €21.83 with NO extra charge for training!!

This Day is really popular with all our students particularly those who work in Beauty Salons. All students fill out an evaluation form at the end of each course and our Spa Day is one of our most popular classes by far according to them!

Hope this info helps,

Emer :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back