CND spa manicures & pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hardly any salons in my area offer this treatment.. Quite a few offer shellac. But none of the cnd spa treatments :-(. Just wondered how many of you offer this service and how popular you find it?

I used to use it. We had huge issues with our Canadian supplier where I live and they wouldn't get the bulk sizes in. I switched to a different brand for my soak, scrubs and lotions.

Same here. I don't know anyone who uses it besides me. I love the marine line, not a huge fan of the earth. Maybe people don't use it because of the cost?? The spa owner where I used to work would buy lotion from the dollar store and make her own sugar scrubs. I used my own products so at least my clients got the good stuff.

Hi I use Marine SpaPedicure and almond SpaManicure and they are fantastic. I'm only part time but I find the manicure is popular all year round and pedicure probably more in the summer but like I said I'm only part time. You can't go wrong with any cnd product and you can buy a starter kit for each to try. Trust me you will love them if you have not already used them x

Hi I use Marine SpaPedicure and almond SpaManicure and they are fantastic. I'm only part time but I find the manicure is popular all year round and pedicure probably more in the summer but like I said I'm only part time. You can't go wrong with any cnd product and you can buy a starter kit for each to try. Trust me you will love them if you have not already used them x

Yeah they are lovely products , I use them myself and have recently started up - but haven't as of yet had many clients for this treatment. I was just surprised when looking at other local salons that they don't offer the treatment! I would love someone to give me a marine spa pedi! Just isn't the same when you have to do it on yourself lol!

Latest posts

Back