CND Spa Master...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me on the steps to becoming a master in purely Spa manicure and pedicure treatments.?

Does it exist,as in master courses for brisa and L&P...i am just interested in natural nail care though.,and wondered what the pre requisites were.

Since taking on CND spa treatments,i have really enjoyed doing them,i get good results,my clients are happy,and i love the integrity of the ingredients and what thery stand for:!:

Any help would be appreciated,but i may just give Leeds a tinkle later on in the week:lol:

Last edited:
As far as i know this is possible, but you would be better to get the correct info from sweet squared, the no is 0845 2106060 hth

Gabi, I beleive Spa Masters does (or certainly did!) exist. Since the demise of Fabric# :cry: I think its actually become part of the Grand Masters requirement.

Best give HO or your educator a call....Wasn't it Anne you trained with? She would definitely know!

Here in the US, I know it falls under the Natural Nail Care class. That class can be taken towards a Grand Master or simply by itself.

S

Here in Denmark you can take Spa manicure & Pedicure Master by it selv but it is also a part to be a grand master, but there is also 2 natural nail care courses, the natural nail care to hands use Solar Nail kit, and natural foot care uses Rawearth :)

Spa Masters is once again available I believe.

If you enjoy natural nail care (which I believe you do) it is a fabulous course to do, you learn SO MUCH about the products you use, what the ingredients are, and why they are in the products, plus lots more...

I really really enjoyed getting mine, although there is A LOT to learn.

Spa Masters is once again available I believe.

If you enjoy natural nail care (which I believe you do) it is a fabulous course to do, you learn SO MUCH about the products you use, what the ingredients are, and why they are in the products, plus lots more...

I really really enjoyed getting mine, although there is A LOT to learn.
I am alwys up to learn alot...LOL

Thankyou for your replys....i am very serious about it,as in the next year,i want this to be a goal for myself and the salon.I have seen such an improvement with my own natural nails with solar oil,and i have put away my nail strengtheners....not that they did not help,but i wanted to trial it with solar oil alone.:!:

I will give sweet squared a call.

Latest posts

Back