CND Stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
Hello all,

Apologies if this has been asked before but........ Does anyone know of an alternative legitimate source for ordering CND stock on line? I know that things are now picking up and stock is getting through, but I live miles away from any OSNS and used to order everying from Hyperion on line.

I do have an old product catalogue, but I miss browsing and looking at the gorgeous little retail bits and pieces that are not listed in the cataloge.

Many thanks

I don't know about on line but the ONSN will send your order to you.
I ordered mine on Monday and its just arrived.
Good Luck x

Dunno really.

Last week I popped up to Creative Leeds to see if there was anything going on. When I stepped out of my car the alarms were all going off in the building. I rolled my eyes and said "That's not a good sign!" to the blokie who parked next to me, but he was there to turn off the alarm.

Anyhoo to cut a not-very-long story even shorter, he said that the Creditors meeting was on Tuesday 4th September (yesterday) and that we should hear whatever the position is after that.

Hopefully we'll find out soon tho! :green:

I WANT MY CREATIVE BACK!!!! :hug:

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been asked before but........ Does anyone know of an alternative legitimate source for ordering CND stock on line? I know that things are now picking up and stock is getting through, but I live miles away from any OSNS and used to order everying from Hyperion on line.

I do have an old product catalogue, but I miss browsing and looking at the gorgeous little retail bits and pieces that are not listed in the cataloge.

Many thanks

Hiya ..Hyperion never did on line shopping...did they ??

You can still order over the phone but instead of ringing Leeds ring one of the OSNS...some of them will deliver.

Latest posts

Back