CND sub distributor question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SZY

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if nailpolishdirect.co.uk or nailsupplyuk.com are the sub distributors for SS? I was looking for a nail tool and came across those web sites. They stock many CND Shellac gel colours/products and I didn’t hear their name before, I don’t know maybe it’s me because I generally order my products from SS but thought I should check with you too. I browsed their stock and esp on Nail Supply the labels on top and base coat are old style so that made me think the product could be counterfeit maybe?!? TIA... Xxx

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if nailpolishdirect.co.uk or nailsupplyuk.com are the sub distributors for SS? I was looking for a nail tool and came across those web sites. They stock many CND Shellac gel colours/products and I didn’t hear their name before, I don’t know maybe it’s me because I generally order my products from SS but thought I should check with you too. I browsed their stock and esp on Nail Supply the labels on top and base coat are old style so that made me think the product could be counterfeit maybe?!? TIA... Xxx

Not as far as I'm aware, Elisons used to be the only authorised sub distributor but I think that partnership has ended. Why not email S2 directly and check, they'll be the best place for the latest information

Thanks Trinity, good idea will do that!

Latest posts

Back