CND summer colour recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmumzoe

Reaction score
I would love to hear some summer colour recommendations please just about to place an order with sweet squared would like some orangey red maybe coral colours I have salmon run already . Thanks geeks X

Tropix, desert poppy, tutti fruitti, sparks fly, pink bikini, butterfly queen, digi-teal, Aqua-insurance to name but a few! x

What colours do you already have?

-Tropix
-Sparks fly (I love, but it's very sheer, in hindsight I would have bought tropix prior)
-cerulean sea (always a huge hit with my girls, or Aqua-intense)
-hot pop pink or pink bikini
-tutti frutti
-butterfly queen

There's also their pigments [emoji4]

Oh and wildfire

Definitely tropix! It's so popular x

Desert poppy seems to be the most requested this week!

Great thanks ladies ! I have a few of those but will Deffo get desert poppy X

Lobster roll is a lovely summer colour coral/orangey xx

I'm doing a lot of salmon run with iced coral over, really nice pale coral. Also pink pursuit with sparks fly, we did at least 10 sets on Saturday alone, once one person seen it that was it xx

I did desert poppy with Grapefruit Sparkle layered over it today.....beautiful

Thank you so much just had a lovely big delivery of these colours ! Feeling super excited now X

Also ladies would love to hear any other mixed colours which you use and feel work great . Feeling adventurous with my new colours and lecente x[emoji140]

Butterfly queen over grape gum is divine

I also love
2 layers butterfly queen, 1 layer Nordic lights

Salmon run, lilac longing, gotcha, all pastels and the perennial favourites wildfire and tango passion

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463747774.830982.jpg

These summery pastel turquoise shades are popular too, the paler one is mint convertible with azure wish over, the deeper is hotski with azure wish over, really pretty shades thst I'm glad I discovered!

Sparks fly layered over tropix is lovely x

Thank you so much been getting some great colours from these recommendations X [emoji140]

Latest posts

Back