CND system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thenailknack

Reaction score
Hi all!!
I have just joined and hopefully after so good advice.
I've been qualified in Acrylic nails and gel for just under a year now and I trained with Crystal Nails.Things have been going good for me, it started slow but I have worked hard all year to steadly build my business which I am so passionate about.
While I fully believe that Crystal Nails is fantastic for acrylic systems I am now focusing on gel. I currently use their products but cannot stand the postage cost and lack of colours and I'm also realising that most of my clients seem to be obsessed with CND. With this in mind I'm think of switching my whole gel polish range to CND, but before I do I'd love to hear if anyone thinks any other brand is better before purchasing new lamps and all the jazz that goes with it. I want the full system so it's going to be costly. Therefore advice and recommendations would go along way.If another system is just as good I can hopefully sell this to clients. I'm looking for colour range, best choice of colours, best application_ I've tried CND seems to be quite gloopy and thick compared to Crystal nails,also would like advice on wear time, removal and damage to natural nail .
Thanks in advance guys x

Hey,

I LOVE CND! Been using it for 5years now and I'm never let down, I love the fact I can sell "no natural nail damage" to my clients and best of all the soak off is a dream. [emoji173]️.

I'm surprised at you saying your CND Shellac is gloopy. [emoji15] Did you get your CND shellac from s2? The only times I've ever had gloopy polish is if Its sat for ages on the shelf and I don't mix it well enough. Other than that its beautifully fluid.
If you buy legitimate CND Shellac from ellisons or sweetsquared it will be fluid and super easy to use. Shaking you bottles for a full minute or more before opening then, on EVERY occasion, making for they aren't left open for too long and storing them correctly should keep them nice and fluid.

Hi! That's great thanks for your feedback. I bought from Ellisons bit I didn't shake so that's probably why... !!

Latest posts

Back