CND The Event 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just an email to say they'd announce more info on Monday and tickets are on sale next Friday x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you think the event will launch the long awaited led light???

It was just an email to say they'd announce more info on Monday and tickets are on sale next Friday x

So was there more news today? Can't find anything on the website or facebook etc!!:sad:

Still nothing :-( long day of waiting, maybe they've forgotten with the excitement of the Irish show haha

Look on the S2 fb page!!! :green:

It's taking place at the Birmingham ICC :)

The venue is Amazing! It's the reason I chose it for the Hair Removal Expo. Shame I can't come for the party :(

The venue is Amazing! It's the reason I chose it for the Hair Removal Expo. Shame I can't come for the party :(

You can buy tickets just for the party a lot of people took partners in the evening I think Samantha said they were something like £25 last time.

I say it's the LED light. I'm State side and it's not been released here until next week I have heard via the grape vine. I'm putting my money on the light

I'm not gong this year. Although very good value for money I was disappointed with the last one unfortunately.

Last edited:
I'm on holiday when it's going on so will miss it but I went the year shellac launched it was brilliant wanted to go to this one but will just have to await the gossip im not cancelling Mexico

Just got my ticket! Eck just a bit of excitement! Or tho scared as I won't know anyone 😐 x

Sent from my SM-T700 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just got my ticket! I went for the first time alone to the last one - don't worry you will make plenty of friends and everyone is lovely!

Got my ticket, just a tad excited. Let the count down begin😁😁😍🙈

Got my ticket too. Sooooo excited. Never been before but friends have said it was a brilliant weekend.

Just got my ticket! Eck just a bit of excitement! Or tho scared as I won't know anyone 😐 x

Sent from my SM-T700 using SalonGeek mobile app

I went last year on my own and will be going this year on own but everyone is super friendly. Where is everyone staying?

Kirsty

I've just booked my ticket! So excited but a little scared going on my own! Can't wait though!

I went last year on my own and will be going this year on own but everyone is super friendly. Where is everyone staying?

Kirsty

I'm staying in Hyatt Regency next to the venue. Silly excited!!

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just booked my ticket! So excited but a little scared going on my own! Can't wait though!

I went on my own to the last one and it was great so don't worry :)

Latest posts

Back