CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
just booked onto the event, couldnt contain my excitement!!

who is else is going??

What's involved? Never been to an event x

Thinking about heading over from Dublin...it sounds fab, anyone who's been to one care to share what to expect and if indeed it is worth the trek from Ireland!

Yes what is it?! At that price must be amazing lol! :eek:

ive never been to one before but know from cnd that it will be fab!!

its 2 days of nails, new products and all our mentors under one roof!what more could you ask for!

ive never been to one before but know from cnd that it will be fab!!

its 2 days of nails, new products and all our mentors under one roof!what more could you ask for!

Can't find this anywhere ... where to look please???

I went to both in 2008 & 2010, & will also be going to this one too. Both have been quite different so dont quite know what to expect this year :eek:. 2008 was very product hands on with the EA's giving you the best advise & help available. 2010 we had a visit from Doug Schoon & had various seminars, it was also the Shellac launch.

I am guessing at it maybe also the Brisa lite launch, but we will see :lol:

jacquileanna go to sweet squared and its on first page!!hurry!

jacquileanna go to sweet squared and its on first page!!hurry!

Thank you lovely, I am booked.

How exciting .. I am going for one thing only so it better be the big subject ... Brisa Lite. xxxxxxxxx

Guys what is it I need to knw it's a lot of cash but what do you learn?

Is there a limited amount of tickets? I just need to make sure that my ITEC day doesn't overlap on the Monday (please please don't )

Is everyone staying that the same hotel? Would be great to see some fellow geeks!

Vicki x

Is there a limited amount of tickets? I just need to make sure that my ITEC day doesn't overlap on the Monday (please please don't )

Is everyone staying that the same hotel? Would be great to see some fellow geeks!

Vicki x

Vicki I think there are 200 tickets.

Which hotel would this be lol ... I seem to know nothing!

Vicki I think there are 200 tickets.

Which hotel would this be lol ... I seem to know nothing!

I know even less I want in but I just don't know what exactly I'm inning into lol

i've booked my ticket, I asked for cash for christmas so I was straight on the ball :) mucho excited :hug:

It's at the de vere village. Just priced it up for 1 night it's £69.

Hope the tickets don't sell out before I find out about ITEC
Vicki x

When it says education do you (have you in the past) gained a certificate from an event? I'd love to go but don't have the spare cash!

I'm very excited. Not booked ticket yet but will. I was on holiday for the last one so been waiting patiently ever since!

Hello Dream Nails - we will all be at The Event so your Itec day won't be that day :) feel free to book xxx

Latest posts

Back