CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at the airport.

I wish you all a fantastic time. Im completely and utterly sick to my stomach that Im not there with you all. :cry: I will never miss this opportunity again so come on CND invent another first for next year. I will jack in my other job and be there for sure :D

I'm at The Crowne Plaza in Leeds with my hubby tonight. I will be dropped off around 8am tomorrow & I'm staying at the De Vere tomorrow. Going to enjoy a nice meal out & a couple of drinks this evening. Can't wait to get there in the morning. HAV'NT GO A GEEK NAME BADGE :| Mwhaaaaaaaa! :D xxx

I've just hit the m62 the lovely hubby Steve is taking the strain with the driving, Sat nav says we will be there in 1 hr and 20 mins :-D
In absolutely starving , I forgot to eat, anyone know what the restaurant is like lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've just arrived at the mercure. I'm on the top floor no lift, have they seen my fabby shoes for tomorrow ? Will have to put them on in the reception. Room is nice though :)
See you all later!
Vicki x

Here's a quick pic of the London and Essex and a few more GEEKS enjoying the sun in Leeds xxx :Kissing:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 289
I'm relaxing at home and will set off about 7.45am tomorrow
Where is the booking referenece is it the ORD number?

On the M1 and just seen the first sign for Leeds :)

Mr dellaznailz has a Geek t shirt but its not really what I had in mind:D

Am on route as we Speak on the train, chilling, looking forward to meeting loads of you lovely geeks.

Kirsty

I'm relaxing at home and will set off about 7.45am tomorrow
Where is the booking referenece is it the ORD number?

You only need to tell them your name, they have a register x

2 thirds of the Irish contingent have landed at the Village Hotel!

Lovely to meet some fellow geeks already and the AMAZING Holly Schippers.....still a bit star struck at Holly!

Amazing buzz already....YAAAY!

Those of you who are not staying at the DeVere - what are you doing for food? It finishes at 5.30 on sunday but we have to be back by 7. I'm not sure if I'll manage to fit food in - although if I feel like I do today I won't want anything as I'm so anxious/nervous/excited I've hardly eaten!

Are there any quick grab snack options at the DeVere?

I'm back in my room, in my pyjamas, having a small glass of wine already! I've laid out my clothes, put my alarm on and had a good ole play with my NEW CND BAG! X

Those of you who are not staying at the DeVere - what are you doing for food? It finishes at 5.30 on sunday but we have to be back by 7. I'm not sure if I'll manage to fit food in - although if I feel like I do today I won't want anything as I'm so anxious/nervous/excited I've hardly eaten!

Are there any quick grab snack options at the DeVere?

I'm back in my room, in my pyjamas, having a small glass of wine already! I've laid out my clothes, put my alarm on and had a good ole play with my NEW CND BAG! X

Ahhhhhhhh you are getting me over excited now!!!!!!! Xx

Yep there's a Starbucks, verve grill and bar food here...food is lovely too!

Will be picking Diane Cooper (Pinkeez) up about 7ish in morning stop off at Maccy d's for breakfast and then straight there hope to be there about 8ish. Now soooooooooooooooooo excited its unbelievable rofl
Just pick me up now caz coz i just wont sleep tonight :) :) :) xx

Just arrived ... met Souz, Rinn and Dylanpops at the bar! This place is buzzing :D

Can't believe how many geeks I've met already... This is incredible! You're all so lovely!

Xxx

Tucked up in bed in our hotel Room Bethan and I (sparkle*nail) decided to go into Leeds for a curry. I (as a normal tea-totaller) ended up rather tipsy as an hour and a half waiting time on food!

Now sat in bed, both of us on Salongeek, munching Jaffa Cakes!!

Fantastic atmosphere, can't wait till tommorrow ... Xxxx

I've found it difficult to read all the SG names on the lanyards provided. In fact i'd say it hindered my saying hello to a lot of you in case i make a fool of myself!! ( not difficult!). So tomorrow I'll be wearing my black t shirt which has my business logo in Swarovskis on my chestacle area (that's if you don't hear me first.. I've been a bit loud today... But it's just the excitement.. honest ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367100415.535220.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367100415.535220.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 124

Latest posts

Back