CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packing last minute kids offered me there trunkies but didn't think it was a good idea can't wait to set off in the morning nervous excited never been away from kiddies before but can't wait to do something for me

I'm finally packed and about to go to bed, early start tomorrow. I only live half hour away but staying at the ascot grange hotel Sat evening. 1st time I've left the kiddies before too, but so excited. Eeeeeeek! See you all tomorrow x x x

It's today!!!!!!! See you all there, please come and say hello if you see me x

Finally here. And t shirt is rather snug drat :(
Vicki x

Just sat in maccy ds next to s2 so only couple of mins away and me n dianne cooper(pinkeez) will be there yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Have fun everyone!!!

Have a great time everyone. Can't wait to hear all about it. X :)

Trying hard not to let the jealousy totally consume me :)

Trying hard not to let the jealousy totally consume me :)

Snap xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

And me 😢

And me - we need the goss and all the news ASAP girls. Maybe a new thread??

Really want to know whats going on !! I bet they are having a fab time. I'm going to the next one !!! I will start saving today

And me - we need the goss and all the news ASAP girls. Maybe a new thread??

Check out salon geek on fb there are updates on there lovey x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Look!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367143995.385402.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367143995.385402.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 336
I'm so jealous of you all, I can't believe I had a ticket and had to give it up! Hope your all having a fantastic time! Keeping my eyes peeled on the salon geek face book!! :) xx

Check out salon geek on fb there are updates on there lovey x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

What's the page address on fb, just done a search and quite a few Salon Geeks have come up :?: x

Latest posts

Back